Posted on 2017-07-17, updated at 2017-07-17, by everest555.
Enduring Freedom, Enduring Voices: US Operations in Afghanistan (General Military) by Michael G. Walling
English | January 20, 2015 | ISBN: 1782008292 | EPUB | 336 pages | 17.2 MB
The war in Afghanistan has become one of the most complex, challenging operations in the history of the US military. Using first-hand accounts of the men and women who fought in Operation Enduring Freedom, this book presents an intensely personal history of the war in Afghanistan, revealing the determination, heroism, sacrifice, and strength of spirit that came to form the fabric of the conflict.
Enduring Freedom, Enduring Voices places the first-hand accounts of serving men and women into the context of the military operations. Drawing on gripping oral histories, from theater commanders, Special Forces troops, reconstruction teams, and everyday soldiers, Michael G. Walling analyzes operations as they were experienced by individuals, from those immediately following 9/11 through to those in 2014 as US troops prepared to withdraw. Written following a research trip to the region, in which the author spent considerable time embedded with the US forces, Walling's unique and intensely personal history offers a timely insight into the conflict as the majority of NATO forces are withdrawn - the final chapter in the story of US military operations in Afghanistan.
He also charts the evolution of US military structure as it was forced to adapt to cope with the non-conventional, but nonetheless deadly threats of asymmetric warfare, as well as detailing covert ops, infrastructure rebuilding, and the training of Afghan forces.
Resonating across gender, age, nationality, and ethnicity, this book is not just a document of US fortunes in a far-flung conflict. It is a tribute to the determination, heroism, sacrifice, and the strength of the human spirit.
- Ebooks list page : 31792
- 2011-11-17Battlefield Angels: Saving Lives Under Enemy Fire From Valley Forge to Afghanistan (General Military)
- 2011-02-24Enduring Voices: Oral Histories of the U.S. Army Experience in Afghanistan 2003-2005
- 2013-04-08U.S. Military Information Operations in Afghanistan: Effectiveness of Psychological Operations 2001-2010
- 2014-01-23Battlefield Angels: Saving Lives Under Enemy Fire From Valley Forge to Afghanistan (Osprey General Military)
- 2012-12-14Afghanistan: A Military History from Alexander the Great To The Fall Of The Taliban (Audiobook) (Repost)
- 2012-05-17Afghanistan: A Military History From Alexander The Great To The Fall Of The Taliban
- 2012-05-17Afghanistan: A Military History From Alexander The Great To The Fall Of The Taliban (Repost)
- 2011-11-24Afghanistan: A Military History from Alexander the Great to the Present (Library Edition)
- 2011-08-15Afghanistan: A Military History from Alexander the Great To The Fall Of The Taliban (Audio)
- 2011-08-15Afghanistan - A Military History from Alexander the Great To The Fall Of The Taliban (Audiobook)
- 2011-08-13Afghanistan: A Military History from Alexander the Great To The Fall Of The Taliban (Audiobook)
- 2011-06-18Multinational Operations, Alliances, and International Military Cooperation - Past and Future
- 2017-03-10Enduring Freedom Afghanistan 2001-2010 (Osprey Force on Force)
- 2013-06-17Combat Aircraft 57: AH-64 Apache Units of Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom
- 2013-06-13Combat Aircraft 57: AH-64 Apache Units of Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom (Repost)
- 2009-05-25AH-64 Apache Units of Operations Enduring Freedom-Combat Aircraft Series 57
- 2008-04-11Combat aircraft 57 - AH-64 apache units of operations enduring freedom & iraqi freedom
- 2017-05-04Gary Wetzel - A-10 Thunderbolt II Units of Operation Enduring Freedom 2008-14 and 2002-07 (Combat Aircraft) (PDF)
- 2017-05-02Gary Wetzel - A-10 Thunderbolt II Units of Operation Enduring Freedom 2008-14 and 2002-07 (Combat Aircraft) (PDF)
- 2014-01-12My Journey as a Combat Medic: From Desert Storm to Operation Enduring Freedom (Osprey Digital General) - eazydoc.com
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.