Posted on 2018-10-01, by nokia241186.
Energy Efficiency : Building a Clean, Secure Economy
by James L. Sweeney
English | 2016 | ISBN: 0817919546 | 219 Pages | PDF | 21 MB
The entire world, especially the United States, is in the midst of an energy revolution. Since the oil embargo of 1973, individuals, corporations, and other organizations have found ways to economically reduce energy use. In this book, Jim Sweeney examines the energy policies and practices of the past forty years and their impact on three crucial systems: the economy, the environment, and national security. He shows how energy-efficiency contributions to the country's overall energy situation have been more powerful than all the increases in the domestic production of oil, gas, coal, geothermal energy, nuclear power, solar power, wind power, and biofuels. The author details the impact of new and improved energy-efficient technologies, the environmental and national security benefits of energy efficiency, ways to amplify energy efficiency, and more. Energy Efficiency: Building a Clean, Secure Economy reveals how the careful nurturing of private- and public-sector energy efficiency-along with public awareness, appropriate pricing, appropriate policies-and increased research and development, the trends of decreasing energy intensity and increasing energy efficiency can be beneficially accelerated.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37274
- 2018-07-20Energy Efficiency Building a Clean, Secure Economy
- 2018-05-31Energy Efficiency Building a Clean, Secure Economy
- 2011-11-19Development of Energy Efficiency Indicators in Russia 2011
- 2011-08-11Development of Energy Efficiency Indicators in Russia 2011
- 2011-08-11Transport Energy Efficiency: Implementation of IEA Recommendations since 2009 and Next Steps
- 2012-02-09Energy Savers Tips on Saving Energy & Money at Home - U.S. Department Of Energy
- 2011-08-22Energy Savers Tips on Saving Energy & Money at Home
- 2013-10-04Energy Efficiency - A Bridge to Low Carbon Economy
- 2013-03-08Energy-Efficiency Standards and Green Building Certification Systems Used by the Department of Defense for Military Construction and Major Renovations
- 2013-03-03Energy-Efficiency Standards and Green Building Certification Systems
- 2012-03-17Energy Efficiency - A Bridge to Low Carbon Economy
- 2012-03-16"Energy Efficiency - A Bridge to Low Carbon Economy" ed. by Zoran Morvaj
- 2008-04-30[request]Tracking Industrial Energy Efficiency and CO2 Emissions
- 2019-05-05Water & Wastewater Infrastructure Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- 2019-03-20Energy Efficiency in Motor Driven Systems - Removed
- 2019-03-17Energy Efficiency in Motor Driven Systems - Removed
- 2019-01-31Nutrient management for energy efficiency
- 2019-01-30Energy Efficiency - Principles and Practices
- 2018-11-22A New Family of CMOS Cascode-Free Amplifiers with High Energy-Efficiency and Improved Gain
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.