Author: Tom James
Publisher: Wiley Finance
Posted on 2008-05-02, updated at 2009-05-26, by alibi.
- Author: Tom James
- Publisher: Wiley Finance
- Publish Date: 2007
Price Risk Management and Trading.
Energy risk management expert, Tom James, does it again. His latest book is a timely addition to the rapidly developing energy trading markets. This book should be on every energy trader, risk manager and corporate planer's desk. it is an easy read as Tom goes into great detail to explain the intricacies of this market and its various unique elements. - Peter C. Fusaro, Chairman, Global Change Associates Inc., Best-selling Author and Energy Expert
This sensible and practical guide is essential for those seeking an understanding of commerce in energy derivatives. beyond merely informative, this hand book for the practitioner details the finer points of the use of derivatives as tools for price-risk management. No energy trading desk should be without it. - Ethan L. Cohen, Senior Director, Utility and Energy Technology, UtiliPoint International Inc.
Energy markets are much more volatile than other commodity markets, so risk mitigation is more of a concern. Energy prices, for example, can be affected by weather, geopo9litical turmoil, changes in tax and legal systems, OPEC decisions, analysis' reports, transportation issues, and supply and demand - to name just a few factors. Tom James's book is a practical guide to assessing and managing these risks. It is a must-read for senior management as well as risk and financial professionals.- Don Stowers, Editor, Oil & Gas Financial Journal
This book is the most comprehensive on price risk management-centric efforts. It provides the reader with a tangible experience of derivatives in today's capital and energy markets. The breadth and scope of the passages are immense, in that both developed and developing countries' energy markets are considered and examples applied. Terrific read! - Rashpal Bhatti, Marketing Manager, Energy Trading Asia, Enron/BHP Billiton
Tom James has simplified the intricacies of a very complex market. In this new market of "hot" commodities, he has been able to give a fresh course to those who are new to the energy markets and a solid review for those that are well seasoned. he covers everything within the oil market from A to Z in this book and does it well. Coming from a financial background myself, it's good to finally find a book that can bring a better understanding to the field of energy commodities. - Carl Larry, Vice President Citi Energy Global Commodities
- Ebooks list page : 1680
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Energy Markets: Price Risk Management and Trading (Wiley Finance)
- 2009-02-23Risk Management And Value: Valuation and Asset Pricing
- 2019-02-04RISK MANAGEMENT AND TRADING PSYCHOLOGY FOR INVESTORS TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Risk Management and Trading Psychology for Investors
- 2011-09-05Derivatives Handbook: Risk Management and Control (Wiley Series in Financial Engineering)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Risk Management in Banking (Wiley Finance)
- 2012-09-09Energy Price Risk: Trading and Price Risk Management [Repost]
- 2011-08-25Energy Price Risk: Trading and Price Risk Management
- 2010-11-23Energy Price Risk: Trading and Price Risk Management
- 2012-08-16Energy Trading and Investing: Trading, Risk Management and Structuring Deals in the Energy Market [Repost]
- 2011-09-16Energy Trading and Investing: Trading, Risk Management and Structuring Deals in the Energy Market
- 2010-12-31Energy Trading and Investing: Trading, Risk Management and Structuring Deals in the Energy Market - Removed
- 2010-12-02Davis Edwards - Energy Trading and Investing: Trading, Risk Management and Structuring Deals in the Energy Market - Removed
- 2009-11-27Energy Trading and Investing: Trading, Risk Management and Structuring Deals in the Energy Market
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Innovations in Derivatives Markets: Fixed Income Modeling, Valuation Adjustments, Risk Management, and Regulation (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Energy Finance: Analysis and Valuation, Risk Management, and the Future of Energy
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Risk Management in Trading: Techniques to Drive Profitability of Hedge Funds and Trading Desks (Wiley Finance)
- 2013-03-17Energy Finance - Analysis and Valuation, Risk Management, and the Future of Energ
- 2013-03-12Energy Finance: Analysis and Valuation, Risk Management, and the Future of Energ
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.