Posted on 2018-04-16, by nokia241186.
Energy Technology 2018: Carbon Dioxide Management and Other Technologies By Ziqi Sun
English | PDF,EPUB | 2018 | 611 Pages | ISBN : 3319723618 | 32.45 MB
This collection focuses on energy efficient technologies including innovative ore beneficiation, smelting technologies, recycling and waste heat recovery. The volume also covers various technological aspects of sustainable energy ecosystems, processes that improve energy efficiency, reduce thermal emissions, and reduce carbon dioxide and other greenhouse emissions.
Papers addressing renewable energy resources for metals and materials production, waste heat recovery and other industrial energy efficient technologies, new concepts or devices for energy generation and conversion, energy efficiency improvement in process engineering, sustainability and life cycle assessment of energy systems, as well as the thermodynamics and modeling for sustainable metallurgical processes are included. This volume also includes topics on CO2 sequestration and reduction in greenhouse gas emissions from process engineering, sustainable technologies in extractive metallurgy, as well as the materials processing and manufacturing industries with reduced energy consumption and CO2 emission. Contributions from all areas of non-nuclear and non-traditional energy sources, such as solar, wind, and biomass are also included in this volume.Papers from the following symposia are presented in the book:Energy Technologies and CO2 ManagementAdvanced Materials for Energy Conversion and Storage Deriving Value from Challenging Waste Streams: Recycling and Sustainability Joint SessionSolar Cell SiliconStored Renewable Energy in Coal
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36041
- 2018-04-12Energy Technology 2018: Carbon Dioxide Management and Other Technologies
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Energy Technology 2017: Carbon Dioxide Management and Other Technologies (The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Energy Technology 2015: Carbon Dioxide Management and Other Technologies
- 2013-08-02Energy Technology 2013: Carbon Dioxide Management and Other Technologies
- 2011-11-19Ying Wu, "Carbon Dioxide Sequestration and Related Technologies"
- 2011-11-14Carbon Dioxide Sequestration and Related Technologies
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Electrochemical Reduction of Carbon Dioxide: Fundamentals and Technologies (Electrochemical Energy Storage and Conversion)
- 2012-01-23Normal Gets You Nowhere: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You
- 2009-02-23Risk Management And Value: Valuation and Asset Pricing
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Electricity and Electronics for Renewable Energy Technology: An Introduction (Power Electronics and Applications Series)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Soil Carbon: Science, Management and Policy for Multiple Benefits (Scientific Committee on Problems of the Environment (SCOPE) Series)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Advances in Carbon Dioxide Compression and Pipeline Transportation Processes
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Hybrid Vehicles and Hybrid Electric Vehicles: New Developments, Energy Management and Emerging Technologies (Electrical Engineering Developments)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Climate Intervention: Carbon Dioxide Removal and Reliable Sequestration
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage: Special Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Carbon Dioxide, Populations, and Communities (Physiological Ecology)
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Climate Intervention: Carbon Dioxide Removal and Reliable Sequestration
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Carbon Dioxide, Populations, and Communities (Physiological Ecology)
- 2014-03-16Carbon Dioxide, Populations, and Communities (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.