Posted on 2018-06-17, by nokia241186.
Energy Transitions: A Socio-technical Inquiry By Olivier Labussiere
English | EPUB | 2018 | 361 Pages | ISBN : 3319770241 | 0.98 MB
This book elucidates what it means to transition to alternative sources of energy and discusses the potential for this energy transition to be a more democratic process. The book dynamically describes a recent sociotechnical study of a number of energy transitions occurring in several countries - France, Germany and Tunisia, and involving different energy technologies - including solar, on/off-shore wind, smart grids, biomass, low-energy buildings, and carbon capture and storage. Drawing on a pragmatist tradition of social inquiry, the authors examine the consequences of energy transition processes for the actors and entities that are affected by them, as well as the spaces for political participation they offer. This critical inquiry is organised according to foundational categories that have defined the energy transition - 'renewable' energy resources, markets, economic instruments, technological demonstration, spatiality ('scale') and temporality ('horizon(s)'). Using a set of select case studies, this book systematically investigates the role these categories play in the current developments in energy transitions.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36466
- 2018-06-09Energy Transitions A Socio-technical Inquiry
- 2018-06-02Energy Transitions A Socio-technical Inquiry (Energy, Climate and the Environment)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Automobility in Transition?: A Socio-Technical Analysis of Sustainable Transport (Routledge Studies in Sustainability Transitions)
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Automobility in Transition?: A Socio-Technical Analysis of Sustainable Transport (Routledge Studies in Sustainability Transitions)
- 2019-01-31Trust in Technology A Socio-Technical Perspective - Removed
- 2019-01-15Trust in Technology A Socio-Technical Perspective - Removed
- 2018-07-31Time, Capitalism and Alienation A Socio-Historical Inquiry Into the Making of Modern Time
- 2018-06-26Nursing and Clinical Informatics Socio-technical Approaches
- 2018-06-13Time, Capitalism and Alienation A Socio-Historical Inquiry Into the Making of Modern Time
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Energy Transitions in Japan and China: Mine Closures, Rail Developments, and Energy Narratives - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Energy Transitions: Global and National Perspectives, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Distributed Cognition and Reality: How Pilots and Crews Make Decisions (Human Factors and Socio-Technical Systems)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Climate Change and Energy Supply and Use: Technical Report for the U.S. Department of Energy in Support of the National Climate Assessment (NCA Regional Input Reports)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Energy Transitions: History, Requirements, Prospects
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Municipal Solid Waste to Energy Conversion Processes: Economic, Technical, and Renewable Comparisons
- 2017-07-14Risk Analysis Socio Technical And Industrial Systems
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Energy Transitions: History, Requirements, Prospects
- 2014-01-04SPRINGER.AGENT.BASED.MODELLING.OF.SOCIO.TECHNICAL.SYSTEMS.2013.RETAIL.EBOOK-kE - Removed
- 2013-12-20SPRINGER AGENT BASED MODELLING OF SOCIO TECHNICAL SYSTEMS 2013 RETAIL EBOOK-kE
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.