Posted on 2013-08-02. By anonymous.
English | 2012 | ISBN: 0470610751 | 288 pages | PDF | 6,1 MB
This book highlights current trends and developments in the area of engineering strains. The book details the current and future tools used in the production of bulk chemicals and biofuels from renewable biomass using green technologies. Complex phenotypes are traits in a microbe that requires multiple genetic changes to be modulated simultaneously in the microorganismâ€™s DNA.
Knowing what those genetic changes are for a given trait and how to make those changes in the most efficient way forms the motivation behind writing this book. This book explains the newer tools to develop and enable engineered strains at time scales much faster that the natural evolution process so that we can increase a cells' production of a certain substance, increase process productivity, and extend metabolic capability. This book provides a one stop platform of reference for practicing researchers in the field of industrial biotechnology. This book also explains that the commercial success of a process that uses microbial catalysts over platforms that use chemical catalysts and fossil fuels depends on the time it takes to engineer these microbes to perform the desired reaction under harsh manufacturing conditions and at rates that meets the criteria for economic feasibility.
- Ebooks list page : 22860
- 2013-09-04Engineering Complex Phenotypes in Industrial Strains
- 2013-08-24Engineering Complex Phenotypes in Industrial Strains
- 2019-07-19Phenotypic Integration; Studying the Ecology and Evolution of Complex Phenotypes
- 2019-03-12Managing and Engineering Complex Technological Systems
- 2019-03-05Managing and Engineering Complex Technological Systems
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Essentials of Engineering Leadership and Innovation (Industrial Innovation Series)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Engineering Complex Systems
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Engineering Mechanics: Volume 2: Stresses, Strains, Displacements - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Green Process Engineering: From Concepts to Industrial Applications
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Managing and Engineering Complex Technological Systems
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Computational Intelligence in Time Series Forecasting: Theory and Engineering Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) - Removed
- 2013-12-21Between the Lines of Genetic Code: Genetic Interactions in Understanding Disease and Complex Phenotypes - Removed
- 2013-12-13Engineering Complex Systems With Models & Object
- 2013-12-03Engineering Complex Systems With Models and Objects (repost)
- 2012-01-17Engineering Complex Systems - David W. Oliver
- 2012-01-07Engineering Complex Systems - David W. Oliver
- 2011-12-18Engineering Complex Systems
- 2011-12-17Engineering Complex Systems (Repost)
- 2011-08-03Computational Intelligence in Time Series Forecasting: Theory and Engineering Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.