Posted on 2018-04-16, by nokia241186.
Engineering Economics for Aviation and Aerospace by Bijan Vasigh
English | 13 Dec. 2016 | ISBN: 1138185787 | 618 Pages | AZW3 | 16.54 MB
For all engineers and practitioners, it is essential to have a fundamental understanding of cost structure, estimating cash flows, and evaluating alternative projects and designs on an economic basis. Engineering Economics for Aviation and Aerospace provides the tools and techniques necessary for engineers to economically evaluate their projects and choices.
The focus of this book is on a comprehensive understanding of the theory and practical applications of engineering economics. It explains and demonstrates the principles and techniques of engineering economics and financial analysis as applied to the aviation and aerospace industries. Time value of money, interest factors, and spreadsheet functions are used to evaluate the cash flows associated with a single project or multiple projects. The alternative engineering economics tools and techniques are utilized in separate chapters to evaluate the attractiveness of a single project or to select the best of multiple alternatives.
Most of the engineering economics and financial mathematics books available in the market take either a pure theoretical approach or offer limited applications. This book incorporates both approaches, providing students of aviation and industrial economics, as well as practitioners, with the necessary mathematical knowledge to evaluate alternatives on an economic basis.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36041
- 2018-07-06Engineering Economics for Aviation and Aerospace
- 2012-09-10Transactions and Strategies: Economics for Management (with InfoApps), 1st Edition instructor manual and test bank - Removed
- 2012-08-18Transactions and Strategies: Economics for Management (with InfoApps), 1st Edition instructor manual and test bank - Removed
- 2012-01-15Transactions and strategies: economics for management (with infoapps), 1st edition robert j. Michaels solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Advanced Mathematical Methods for Scientists and Engineers: 1st Edition
- 2011-07-07Nutrition for Sport and Exercise (1st Edition)
- 2010-01-28Welding for Arts and Crafts. 1st edition: Dewayne Roy
- 2010-01-08Welding for Arts and Crafts. 1st edition: Dewayne Roy
- 2012-01-20Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition - Committee On Pre-Milestone A Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review And Benefits For Future Air Force Systems Ac
- 2011-08-19Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition
- 2011-10-28Symmetry in Chaos: A Search for Pattern in Mathematics, Art, and Nature, Second Edition
- 2011-08-01Symmetry in Chaos: A Search for Pattern in Mathematics, Art, and Nature, Second Edition
- 2018-08-27Requirements Engineering for Software and Systems, Third Edition
- 2018-04-19Resilience Engineering Models and Analysis 1st Edition
- 2018-04-17Resilience Engineering: Models and Analysis 1st Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Intelligent Systems for Engineers and Scientists, Second Edition (Electronic Engineering Systems)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Product Design for Manufacture and Assembly, Third Edition (Manufacturing Engineering and Materials Processing)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Metal Matrix Composites: Custom-made Materials for Automotive and Aerospace Engineering
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Essentials of Applied Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists, Second Edition (Synthesis Lectures on Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.