Posted on 2018-04-16, by nokia241186.
Abraham Kandel, Eitan Avni, "Engineering Risk and Hazard Assessment, Vol. 2"
2018 (1988) | ISBN-10: 0849346576, 0849346568 | 144 pages | PDF | 7 MB
The volumes deal with the newly emerging field of 'Risk and Hazard Assessment' and its application to science and engineering. These volumes deal with issues such as short-and long-term hazards, setting priorities in safety, fault analysis for process plants, hazard identification and safety assessment of human- robot systems, plant fault diagnoses expert systems, knowledge based diagnostic systems, fault tree analysis, modelling of computer security systems for risk and reliability analysis, risk analysis of fatigue failure, fault evaluation of complex system, probabilistic risk analysis, and expert systems for fault detection. This volume will provide the reader not only with valuable conceptual and technical information but also with a better view of the field, its problems, accomplishments, and future potentials
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36041
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Risk and Uncertainty Assessment for Natural Hazards
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Critical Infrastructures: Risk and Vulnerability Assessment in Transportation of Dangerous Goods: Transportation by Road and Rail (Topics in Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality)
- 2016-06-30Risk and Uncertainty Assessment for Natural Hazards
- 2013-12-30Risk and Uncertainty Assessment for Natural Hazards
- 2013-09-27Engineering Risk and Finance
- 2013-09-23Engineering Risk and Finance
- 2013-09-22Engineering Risk and Finance
- 2013-09-21Engineering Risk and Finance (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- 2011-03-11Tsunami Science Four Years After the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami: Part I: Modelling and Hazard Assessment
- 2009-03-24Air, Water and Soil Quality Modelling for Risk and Impact Assessment
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Offshore Structural Engineering: Reliability and Risk Assessment
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Offshore Risk Assessment vol 2: Principles, Modelling and Applications of QRA Studies, 3rd edition
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Environmental Health and Hazard Risk Assessment: Principles and Calculations
- 2014-05-04Offshore Risk Assessment vol 2: Principles, Modelling and Applications of QRA Studies, 3rd edition (Repost)
- 2013-12-25Offshore Risk Assessment vol 2: Principles, Modelling and Applications of QRA Studies, 3rd edition
- 2013-10-24Environmental Health and Hazard Risk Assessment: Principles and Calculations
- 2013-09-15Offshore Risk Assessment vol 1.: Principles, Modelling and Applications of QRA Studies
- 2012-02-01Advanced Ceramic Coatings and Interfaces III (Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Vol. 29, No. 4) - Hua-Tay Lin And Dongming Zhu
- 2011-12-12Advanced Ceramic Coatings and Interfaces III (Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Vol. 29, No. 4) - Hua-Tay Lin And Dongming Zhu
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.