Posted on 2013-04-22. By anonymous.
English | 1 edition (February 9, 2001) | ISBN: 0080430104 | Pages: 524 | PDF | 43.7 MB
Engineering Rock Mechanics Part II: Illustrative Worked Examples can be used as an independent book or alternatively it complements an earlier publication called Engineering Rock Mechanics: An Introduction to the Principles by the same authors.
It contains illustrative worked examples of engineering rock mechanics in action as the subject applies to civil, mining, petroleum and environmental engineering. The book covers the necessary understanding and the key techniques supporting the rock engineering design of structural foundations, dams, rock slopes, wellbores, tunnels, caverns, hydroelectric schemes and mines. There is a question and worked answer presentation with the question and answer sets collated into twenty chapters which match the subject matter of the first book.
Download Link 2
- Ebooks list page : 21937
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Engineering Rock Mechanics Part II. Illustrative Worked Examples
- 2012-02-24Engineering Rock Mechanics Part II. Illustrative Worked Examples by John P. Harrison (Repost)
- 2011-01-20Engineering Rock Mechanics Part II. Illustrative Worked Examples by John P. Harrison
- 2011-09-24Engineering Rock Mechanics - An Introduction to the Principles
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Engineering Rock Mechanics Part I. An Introduction to the Principles
- 2013-04-22Engineering Rock Mechanics Part I. An Introduction to the Principles (repost)
- 2012-02-24Engineering Rock Mechanics Part I. An Introduction to the Principles by John A. Hudson (Repost)
- 2011-01-20Engineering Rock Mechanics Part I. An Introduction to the Principles by John A. Hudson
- 2011-09-23Engineering Rock Mechanics - An Introduction to the Principles (repost)
- 2011-10-05Engineering Rock Mechanics - An Introduction to the Principles
- 2009-08-23Engineering rock mechanics. An introduction to the principles
- 2009-08-02R. E. Featherstone, C. Nalluri - Civil Engineering Hydraulics: Essential Theory With Worked Examples (Repost)
- 2008-12-27Engineering Rock Mechanics
- 2014-02-03Chemical Engineering Fluid Mechanics, Revised and Expanded, (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2013-09-21Advanced Stress and Stability Analysis: Worked Examples (Repost)
- 2012-08-09"Engineering Fluid Mechanics" by William P. Graebel (Repost)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Volcanic Rock Mechanics: Rock Mechanics and Geo-engineering in Volcanic Environments
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Boundaries of Rock Mechanics: Recent Advances and Challenges for the 21st Century (Balkema: Proceedings and Monographs in Engineering, Water and Earth Sciences)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Traffic Engineering Worked Examples
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.