Posted on 2018-10-23, updated at 2019-01-24, by everest555.
Engineers RBI S1
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hour | Lec: 15 | 210 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Engineers 1st app build, Introducing no-code technology.
Your a Pressure Vessel Engineer/Inspector and you have always wondered how RBI applications are built then build your own and understand the RBI build process from inside out. The purpose of this course is how databases and applications may be built by the use of no code technology easily understood by the Engineer or Inspector.
By using a drag and drop, no-code software and your depth knowledge of Risk Based System we learn how no code software can be used to understand how an RBI may be built.
We get to understand how the basic minimum and recommended elements for developing, implementing, and maintaining a risk-based inspection (RBI) program operate.
It also suggests guidance to owner-users, operators, and designers of pressure-containing equipment the essential elements for developing and implementing an inspection program.
The application is built using a spectrum of complementary risk analysis approaches (qualitative through fully quantitative) which may in turn be considered as part of the inspection planning process. Over the course of a number of Application build video series we cover the topics of
a) understanding the design premise;
b) planning the RBI application
c) data and information collection;
d) identifying damage mechanisms and failure modes;
e) assessing probability of failure (POF);
f) assessing consequence of failure (COF);
g) risk determination, assessment, and management;
h) risk management with inspection activities and process control;
i) other risk mitigation activities;
j) reassessment and updating;
k) roles, responsibilities, training, and qualifications;
l) documentation and record keeping.
I am a charted Engineer who has been building, implementing and training personnel Worldwide in RBI. Learn the fundamentals of RBI using Filemaker and learn Filemaker as you go. No coding experience required, as no coding is required. I reference many worldwide standards over the coming video's including but not restricted to API 580 and API 581.
BuY Premium Account From My Link and Download With Full speed
- Ebooks list page : 37506
- 2019-01-24Engineers RBI S1
- 2018-12-24Engineers RBI S1
- 2018-11-17Engineers RBI S1
- 2012-01-21Guide to the Engineering Management Body of Knowledge - American Society Of Mechanical Engineers - Removed
- 2011-12-18Guide to the Engineering Management Body of Knowledge - American Society Of Mechanical Engineers - Removed
- 2011-12-09Guide to the Engineering Management Body of Knowledge - American Society Of Mechanical Engineers - Removed
- 2012-03-11Clear and Concise Communications for Scientists and Engineers By James G. Speight - Removed
- 2011-12-19Improving the Design of the Scientists and Engineers Statistical Data System (SESTAT)
- 2011-10-19American Society of Mechanical Engineers, "Determining Remaining Strength of Corroded Pipelines." - Removed
- 2011-10-08Electrical Transmission and Distribution Reference Book
- 2011-07-16Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 1992 (British Standard) (No.2)
- 2011-06-22Advanced Energy Design Guide for Small Retail Buildings
- 2010-07-29Design of Blast Resistant Buildings in Petrochemical Facilities
- 2010-04-04Security Engineering : Electronic Security System
- 2019-07-11Data Wrangling in Pandas for Machine Learning Engineers
- 2019-07-11Tensor Analysis and Elementary Differential Geometry for Physicists and Engineers (2nd edition)
- 2019-07-10Linux For Network Engineers Learn Linux Practically With Gns3!
- 2019-07-10Introduction To Aws For Non Engineers 1 Cloud Concepts
- 2019-07-06Csi Sap2000 Structural Analysis Program For Engineers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.