Posted on 2018-08-16, by nokia241186.
Enhancing the Light Output of Solid-State Emitters (Springer Theses) by Christopher Woodhead
English | 13 Aug. 2018 | ISBN: 3319950126 | 112 Pages | PDF | 3.84 MB
The significance of the development of solid-state lighting was underscored by the award of a Nobel Prize in 2014. It is important to build upon this work and to produce practical and versatile sources of quantum light, because these are essential components for the advancement of quantum photonic devices. These devices, in turn, promise new technologies that have the potential to revolutionize society. This book explores various ways of coupling quantum light into, and out of, solid-state emitters. The research presented here has led to important discoveries that will help overcome major challenges in this field.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36965
- 2007-11-02[request]Magnetism in the Solid State: An Introduction
- 2012-03-14Terry Pratchett Discworld - The Light Fantastic - Removed
- 2011-12-22Solid State Physics: Advances in Research and Applications, Vol. 55
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Frontiers of Solid State Chemistry: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Solid State Chemistry in China Held in Changchun, China 9 - 12 August 2002
- 2013-07-11Frontiers of Solid State Chemistry: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Solid State Chemistry in China (repost)
- 2011-09-09Frontiers of Solid State Chemistry: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Solid State Chemistry in China Held in Changchun, China 9 - 12 August 2002
- 2019-03-18UV Solid-State Light Emitters and Detectors - Removed
- 2018-12-13Magnetism in the Solid State
- 2018-11-28Polyelectrolyte Complexes in the Dispersed and Solid State II Application Aspects
- 2018-11-28Polyelectrolyte Complexes in the Dispersed and Solid State I Principles and Theory
- 2018-11-22Solid State Insurrection How the Science of Substance Made American Physics Matter
- 2018-10-25The Quantum Theory of Atoms in Molecules: From Solid State to DNA and Drug Design
- 2018-08-11Great Solid State Physicists of the 20th Century
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Band Structure of Semiconductors (International series on the science of the solid state)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] 20 Solid State Projects for the Car & Garage
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Theory of Magnetism I: Statics and Dynamics (Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Electrical Properties of Disordered Metals (Cambridge Solid State Science Series)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Physics and Engineering of Solid State Lasers
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Oxford Solid State Basics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.