Posted on 2009-07-29, updated at 2010-11-25. By anonymous.
New Age International | 2009-08-07 | ISBN: 8122426514 | 204 pages | PDF | 1,6 MB
This book is suitably designed for Polytechnic students of N-E; region in particular and in general for students all over India with the intention of fulfilling the mission of promoting environmental education and culture; as well serves as a textbook for full time courses in the educational institutions. The book introduces the basic concepts of environment; its physical features and human intervention factors in environment and also explains its various dimensions-ecology; air; water; soil and radioactive pollution; public health; resource conservation and management; environmental policies; etc.; Highlights of the book:; Exposure to basic concepts of environment in multidimensional aspects.; Subject matter is presented in a simple and lucid style throughout the book with less stress on technical bias.; Glossary of key terms (Appendix) is included for better comprehension.; Feedback exercises are included as a chapter to reinforce the understanding of the subject.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. The Gene Illusion: Genetic Research In Psychiatry And Psychology Under The Microscope
2. Handbook of Offshore Engineering
3. Networking For Dummies
4. XML For Dummies
5. SQL for Dummies
6. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
7. Google Docs 4 Everyone
8. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
9. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
10. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides
- Ebooks list page : 3257
- 2011-12-02Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- 2011-08-30Introduction to Environmental Engineering free ebook download
- 2008-01-24[request]Chemistry for Environmental Engineering
- 2017-09-18Unit Operations in Environmental Engineering
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Advanced Biological Treatment Processes: Volume 9 (Handbook of Environmental Engineering)
- 2017-04-11[PDF] Semi-rigid Connections Handbook (Civil & Environmental Engineering) (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Environmental Engineering: Prevention and Response to Water-, Food-, Soil-, and Air-borne Disease and Illness (Wiley)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Biosolids Engineering and Management (Handbook of Environmental Engineering)
- 2017-03-10Advances in Materials Sciences, Energy and Environmental Engineering Proceedings of the Internat...
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Hydraulics in Civil and Environmental Engineering, Fifth Edition
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Environmental Engineering IV
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Environmental Engineering III
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Environmental Engineering: Review for the Professional Engineering Examination
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Fundamentals of Structural Analysis (Mcgraw-Hill Series in Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Nutrient Removal, WEF MOP 34 (Water Resources and Environmental Engineering Series)
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Information Technology in Water and Wastewater Utilities, WEF MOP 33 (Water Resources and Environmental Engineering Series)
- 2016-12-21Environmental Engineering and Activated Sludge Processes Models, Methodologies, and Applications
- 2016-10-25Environmental Engineering Reference Manual (2nd Edition)
- 2016-07-04Process Modelling and Simulation in Chemical, Biochemical and Environmental Engineering - Removed
- 2014-06-15Industrial Composting: Environmental Engineering and Facilities Management
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.