Tag: Solution Manual
Posted on 2014-01-21, by nobihai.
Environmental Forensics for Persistent Organic Pollutants Gwen OSullivan, ISBN: 0444594248 | 2014 | PDF | 410 pages | 22 MB represents the state-of-the-art in environmental forensics in relation to persistent organic pollutants (POPs). The book is a complete reference for practitioners and students, covering a range of topics from new analytical techniques to regulatory and legal status in the global community. Through case studies from leading international experts, real-world issues - including the allocation of responsibility for release into the environment - are resolved through the application of advanced analytical and scientific techniques. This book introduces and assesses the development of new techniques and technologies to trace the source and fate of newly emerging and classic POPs (perfluoroalkyl substances, brominated flame retardants, organochlorine pesticides, perfluorinated chemicals, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, and polychlorinated biphenyls) in environmental media, including atmospheric, marine, freshwater, and urban environments. Real-world case studies show the application of advanced analytical and scientific techniques Discussion of GCGC provides an introduction and assessment of a novel technique from leaders in the field Introduces the development of new analytical techniques (such as 2-D GCHC and LCLC) to trace the source and fate Raises awareness about the health and environmental impact of persistent organic pollutants (POPs) Outlines the development of international measures to control POPs so that chemists can understand the legal issues
http://rapidgator.net/file/54ef9f641db0b179539575074055f26b/201419120637_113350.rar.html ================================================================ http://uploaded.net/file/7otxuh56/201419120637_113350.rar ================================================================ http://www.tactools.org/vip/dl/2/s6yujkrh/201419120637_113350.rar
- Ebooks list page : 24795
- 2014-01-20Environmental Forensics for Persistent Organic Pollutants - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-19Environmental Forensics for Persistent Organic Pollutants
- 2019-01-30Persistent Organic Pollutants Environmental Behaviour and Pathways of Human Exposure - Removed
- 2019-01-24Persistent Organic Pollutants Environmental Behaviour and Pathways of Human Exposure - Removed
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Persistent Organic Pollutants (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry) - Removed
- 2012-01-30Persistent Organic Pollutants (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry / Anthropogenic Compounds) by Heidelore Fiedler (Repost)
- 2011-08-02Persistent Organic Pollutants in Asia, Volume 7: Sources, Distributions, Transport and Fate (Developments in Environmental Science)
- 2011-07-03Persistent Organic Pollutants in Asia, Volume 7: Sources, Distributions, Transport and Fate (Developments in Environmental Science)
- 2009-03-18Persistent Organic Pollutants (Handbook of Environmental Chemistry) by: Heidelore Fiedler
- 2019-01-15The Fate of Persistent Organic Pollutants in the North Sea Multiple Year Model Simulations of Î³-HCH, - Removed
- 2019-01-10The Fate of Persistent Organic Pollutants in the North Sea Multiple Year Model Simulations of Î³-H...
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Dioxins and Health Including Other Persistent Organic Pollutants and Endocrine Disruptors
- 2014-05-31Persistent Organic Pollutants
- 2014-05-28Persistent Organic Pollutants
- 2013-07-29Persistent organic pollutants and toxic metals in foods
- 2012-05-26Dioxins and Health Including Other Persistent Organic Pollutants and Endocrine Disruptors
- 2012-05-26Dioxins and Health Including Other Persistent Organic Pollutants and Endocrine Disruptors, 3rd edition
- 2012-03-23Persistent Organic Pollutants
- 2011-12-27Persistent Organic Pollutants - Stuart Harrad
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.