Posted on 2018-11-14, by voska89.
Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics (Dover Books on Physics) by E. Atlee Jackson
English | February 22, 2000 | ISBN: 0486411850 | 272 pages | PDF | 78 MB
Ideal as an elementary introduction to equilibrium statistical mechanics, this volume covers both classical and quantum methodology for open and closed systems. Introductory chapters familiarize readers with probability and microscopic models of systems, while additional chapters describe the general derivation of the fundamental statistical mechanics relationships. The final chapter contains 16 sections, each dealing with a different application, ordered according to complexity, from classical through degenerate quantum statistical mechanics. Key features include an elementary introduction to probability, distribution, functions, and uncertainty prior to a discussion of statistical mechanics; a review of the concept and significance of energy, together with a discussion of various models of physical systems. A series of appendixes contains helpful information on Gaussian integrals, the error function, the entropy constant, solutions to problems, and other subjects.
A background in integral calculus is assumed, but because material is presented at a reasonable level of complexity, even readers not familiar with quantum mechanics can make use of at least two-thirds of this book. Index. 5 Appendixes. Problems at ends of chapters. Over 100 text figures.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37725
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Principles of Statistical Mechanics (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The Conceptual Foundations of the Statistical Approach in Mechanics (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2011-08-08Mechanics (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Mathematical Foundations of Statistical Mechanics (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Lectures on Quantum Mechanics (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Mechanics (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] A History of Mechanics (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Variational Principles of Mechanics (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Applications of Group Theory in Quantum Mechanics (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Relativistic Wave Mechanics (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2011-06-14Mechanics (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2009-04-24Mechanics (Dover Books on Physics): J. P. Den Hartog
- 2007-06-08Sources of Quantum Mechanics (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2012-09-27Classical Mechanics: 2nd Edition (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2012-09-02Classical Mechanics: 2nd Edition (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Foundations of Statistical Mechanics: A Deductive Treatment (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2011-08-15Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals: Emended Edition (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Quantum Mechanics of One- and Two-Electron Atoms (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] 25 Years of Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics: Proceedings of the XIII Sitges Conference, Sitges, Barcelona Spain, 13-17 June 1994 (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.