Posted on 2014-06-16. By anonymous.
English | 2014 | ISBN-10: 3642384358 | 370 pages | PDF | 2 MB
The book aims to dispel some of the myths surrounding the place of oral and written error correction in language education by providing an exhaustive and up-to-date account of issues involved in this area, taking the stance that the provision of corrective feedback constitutes an integral part of form-focused instruction.
This account places an equal emphasis on the relevant theoretical claims, the most recent research findings and everyday pedagogical concerns, particularly as they apply to the teaching of additional languages in the foreign language setting. The book will be of relevance and significance not only to specialists in the field of second language acquisition, but also to graduate and doctoral students carrying out research in the area of form-focused instruction and error correction. Many parts of the volume will also be of considerable interest and utility to teachers of foreign languages at different educational levels.
- Ebooks list page : 27679
- 2013-09-07Error Correction in the Foreign Language Classroom: Reconsidering the Issues [Repost]
- 2013-08-16Error Correction in the Foreign Language Classroom: Reconsidering the Issues
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Production-oriented and Comprehension-based Grammar Teaching in the Foreign Language Classroom (Second Language Learning and Teaching) - Removed
- 2013-10-23Production-oriented and Comprehension-based Grammar Teaching in the Foreign Language Classroom
- 2009-07-25Using Deliberative Techniques in the English As a Foreign Language Classroom
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Co-integration, Error Correction, and the Econometric Analysis of Non-Stationary Data (Advanced Texts in Econometrics)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Co-integration, Error Correction, and the Econometric Analysis of Non-Stationary Data (Advanced Texts in Econometrics)
- 2014-03-05Banerjee A., et collectif, "Co-integration, error correction, and the econometric analysis of non-stationary data"
- 2011-12-14Anindya Banerjee, Juan Dolado, J. W. Galbraith, David Hendry - Co-integration, Error Correction, and the Econometric Analysis of Non-Stationary Data (repost) - Removed
- 2010-03-27A. Banerjee, J. Dolado, J. W. Galbraith - Co-integration, Error Correction, and the Econometric Analysis of Non-Stationary Data
- 2013-08-06Correspondences and Contrasts in Foreign Language Pedagogy and Translation Studies (Repost)
- 2014-03-24War Crimes, Genocide, and the Law: A Guide to the Issues (Repost)
- 2014-01-24Business Ethics: Facing Up To the Issues (repost)
- 2011-11-11War Crimes, Genocide, and the Law: A Guide to the Issues (repost)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Intelligent Tutoring Systems for Foreign Language Learning: The Bridge to International Communication (Nato ASI Subseries F:)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Acquisition of the German Case System by Foreign Language Learners (Processability Approaches to Language Acquisition Research & Teaching) [German]
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Captioned Media in Foreign Language Learning and Teaching: Subtitles for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing as Tools for Language Learning (New Language Learning and Teaching Environments) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Motivational Strategies in the Language Classroom (Cambridge Language Teaching Library)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The Use and Abuse of Efl Dictionaries: How Learners of English as a Foreign Language Read and Interpret Dictionary Entries (Lexicographica)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.