Posted on 2016-10-19, by manhneovn.
Escape Motions Rebelle 1.5.1 | MacOSX | 36.1 MB
Rebelle is a one-of-a-kind paint program that lets you create realistic watercolor, acrylic and dry media artwork, using real-world color blending, wet diffusion and drying.
WHY was it created?
The unique watercolor simulation was created by artist Peter BlaÅ¡koviÄ as one of his experimental drawing projects. The initial vision was to create a paint software with the most natural painting tools.
WHO is it for?
Rebelle is designed for CG artists as well as for traditional painters who want to explore and broaden their artistic repertoire, using the latest ground-breaking digital painting technology.
Dive in to the vivid colors of Rebelle, follow your art spirit and let the creative current carry you away.
Enjoy the real watercolor, acrylics, inks and pastels and broaden your horizons with the new digital art techniques.
Real world simulation of paint diffusion
Wet tools: Watercolor, Acrylic & Ink Pen
Dry tools: Pencil, Pastel, Marker, Eraser
Blend and Smear tools
Wet, dry and blow the wet painting
Tilt the canvas to get flow effects
Pen pressure support
Layers & Colors
Unique color mixing
10 paper and canvas presets
23 Photoshop blending modes
User predefined color sets
Image color tracing
Intuitive customizable interface
English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish,
Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Turkish,
Slovenian and Slovak translation
Custom keyboard shortcuts
Support for Retina touch displays
Drag & Drop image from folder or web
Import and export with alpha channel
PNG, JPG, TIF, BMP and REB files
Image file thumbnails
Publish and share artworks in Gallery
Windows & Mac OS (32/64 bit)
Changes & Fixes:
- New languages included: French, Russian, Turkish
- Preparing: Japanese, Chinese, Finnish, Slovenian, Welsh
- Auto-update for language translations within application.
- Languages can be selected from menu -> Help -> Languages.
- Fixed cursor offset for some tablets.
- Fixed bug with multitouch for some tablets.
- Shortcuts for brush modes (Normal, Permanent, Dirty and Clean).
- You can choose the color also with "Dirty Brush".
- Changes in layer naming when merging layers.
- Mac OS texture visibility fix.
- Number edit box easier to use.
- Edit box slider can be changed with touch.
- Tablet rotation fixed.
- Tilting respects portrait/landscape orientation.
- Transform layer scale fixed.
- User interface minor changes.
- Default UI changed.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, Intel, 64-bit processor
Home Page -
- Ebooks list page : 29098
- 2016-10-19Escape Motions Amberlight 2.1 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
- 2019-01-09Escape Motions Rebelle 3.1 Multilingual
- 2018-12-21Escape Motions Rebelle 3.1 Multilingual
- 2018-12-18Escape Motions Rebelle 3.1 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-12-14Escape Motions Rebelle 3.1 Multilingual
- 2018-12-09Escape Motions Rebelle 3.1 Multilingual
- 2018-12-06Escape Motions Rebelle 3.1 Multilingual
- 2018-08-16Escape Motions Rebelle 3.0.5 Multilingual
- 2018-08-07Escape Motions Rebelle 3.0.5 Multilingual
- 2018-08-06Escape Motions Rebelle 3.0.5 Multilingual
- 2018-08-05Escape Motions Rebelle 3.0.5 Multilingual
- 2018-07-16Escape Motions Rebelle 3.0.3 Multilingual
- 2016-11-28Escape Motions Rebelle 1.5.2 (x86/x64) Multilingual
- 2016-11-27Escape Motions Rebelle 1.5.2 Multilingual (x86x64)
- 2016-11-26Escape Motions Rebelle 1.5.2 Multilingual Portable
- 2016-11-26Escape Motions Rebelle 1.5.2 (x86/x64) Multilingual
- 2016-10-23Escape Motions Rebelle 1.5.1 MacOSX
- 2016-10-14Escape Motions Rebelle 1.5.1 MacOSX
- 2019-03-23MathWorks MATLAB R2019a v126.96.36.1992779 MAC OSX (x64) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.