Posted on 2018-12-07, by everest555.
BESTSELLER | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 24 Hours | Lec: 247 | 3.62 GB | Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Sub: English
Use Ethereum, Solidity, and Smart Contracts to build production-ready apps based on the blockchain
What you'll learn
Understand the why engineers would want to create an app with Ethereum
Build compelling blockchain applications using the Ethereum Blockchain
Design, test, and deploy secure Smart Contracts
Learn the true purpose and capabilities of Ethereum and Solidity
Use the latest version of Ethereum development tools (Web3 v1.0)
See practical examples to comprehend what the blockchain and mining are
A Mac, PC, or Linux Machine
Smart Contracts? They're here. The Ethereum Blockchain? Covered. Solidity? Yep!
There can be no understating it: Ethereum and Blockchain technology is the most disruptive force in years. Companies cannot hire developers who understand blockchain technologies fast enough, but there are a tiny number of resources published to help you truly understand what blockchains are used for, let alone build apps with them. That's the purpose of this course: to be the best resource online for learning about Ethereum, blockchains, and how to build apps with this new technology.
What tools and libraries are used?
The Ethereum tech ecosystem is in constant change. Don't be fooled by other courses that mention how you'll learn a dozen different libraries! Every library that you'll use with Ethereum breaks and is deprecated on a near-weekly basis! Instead, this course will teach you how to assemble your own boilerplate package to develop, compile, and test Smart Contracts. By learning the core technologies, you'll be prepared to adjust to Ethereum no matter how the ecosystem changes.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency much like Bitcoin, and it has been heralded as Bitcoins successor. Whereas Bitcoin currently has issues scaling with an increasing backlog of transactions, Ethereum is poised to surpass Bitcoin in performance, popularity, and value. Ethereum was created to help developers like you create applications focused around transferring money or value from one party to another.
What is Solidity?
Who is the target audience?
Programmers looking to leverage blockchain technology for advanced apps
Engineers who want to understand Ethereum and how to build apps with it
- Ebooks list page : 38022
- 2018-08-08Ethereum and Solidity The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-06-04Ethereum and Solidity The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-05-28Ethereum and Solidity The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-10-06Dart and Flutter The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-09-07Dart and Flutter The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-09-04Dart and Flutter The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-09-01Dart and Flutter: The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2011-11-05The Element Encyclopedia of Secret Signs and Symbols: The Ultimate A-Z Guide from Alchemy to the Zodiac
- 2019-07-21Typescript: The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-07-19Typescript The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-07-19Udemy - Typescript: The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-01-26Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2019-01-24MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-12-05Packt - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-11-27Udemy - MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2018-10-31MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2017-08-28Electron for Desktop Apps: The Complete Developer's Guide
- 2017-07-26Udemy Webpack 2 The Complete Developer's Guide (2017)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.