Ethnic Relations at School in Malaysia: Challenges and Prospects of the Student Integration Plan for Unity
Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
English | ISBN: 9811398569 | 2019 | 102 pages | EPUB, PDF | 4 MB + 2 MB
This book considers the impact of the Rancangan Integrasi Murid Untuk Parpaduan (RIMUP: Student Integration Plan for Unity), the program developed as a driver towards Malaysian national integration and intended to promote an ideal of вЂunity in diversity' through enhancing ethnic interaction in primary schools. Based on interview research with government departments, NGOs, and stakeholders at primary schools, this book three main structural challenges to success of the RIMUP: the government's weak management; the short duration and low frequency of an activity; and low student participation rate. The book also provides concrete suggestions to develop the RIMUP, to improve ethnic relations and to shape the future direction of education policies for the development of national integration, making a significant contribution to Malaysian studies as well as education policy in multi-ethnic countries.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41118
- 2019-07-10Children's Rights and the Capability Approach Challenges and Prospects
- 2019-03-23Food Security in Australia Challenges and Prospects for the Future - Removed
- 2019-01-31Agricultural Biotechnology. Challenges and Prospects
- 2019-01-28The Fisheries Co-management Experience Accomplishments, Challenges and Prospects
- 2018-12-05Psychiatric Diagnosis Challenges and Prospects
- 2018-11-02The Sociology of Chinese Capitalism in Southeast Asia Challenges and Prospects
- 2018-10-08The Sociology of Chinese Capitalism in Southeast Asia Challenges and Prospects
- 2018-09-20Afghanistan - Challenges and Prospects
- 2018-08-07Challenges and Solutions in the Russian Energy Sector
- 2018-03-20Economic Development in the Middle East and North Africa: Challenges and Prospects
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Modelling the Survival of Financial and Industrial Enterprises: Advantages, Challenges and Problems with the Internal-Ratings Base (IRB)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Australia and Latin America: Challenges and Opportunities in the New Millennium
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Locomotives and Rail Road Transportation: Technology, Challenges and Prospects
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Combustion for Power Generation and Transportation: Technology, Challenges and Prospects
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Biofuels: Technology, Challenges and Prospects (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] State, Society and National Security: Challenges and Opportunities in the 21st Century
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Food Security in Australia: Challenges and Prospects for the Future - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Democratization in Africa: Challenges and Prospects (Democratization Special Issues)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Innovative Technologies for Dependable OTS-Based Critical Systems: Challenges and Achievements of the CRITICAL STEP Project
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.