Posted on 2018-12-19, by voska89.
Evaluation Theory, Models, and Applications, 2 edition (Research Methods for the Social Sciences) by Daniel L. Stufflebeam and Chris L. S. Coryn
English | 2014 | ISBN: 111807405X | 800 pages | PDF | 4 MB
The golden standard evaluation reference text
Now in its second edition, Evaluation Theory, Models, and Applications is the vital text on evaluation models, perfect for classroom use as a textbook, and as a professional evaluation reference.
The book begins with an overview of the evaluation field and program evaluation standards, and proceeds to cover the most widely used evaluation approaches. With new evaluation designs and the inclusion of the latest literature from the field, this Second Edition is an essential update for professionals and students who want to stay current. Understanding and choosing evaluation approaches is critical to many professions, and Evaluation Theory, Models, and Applications, Second Edition is the benchmark evaluation guide.
Authors Daniel L. Stufflebeam and Chris L. S. Coryn, widely considered experts in the evaluation field, introduce and describe 23 program evaluation approaches, including, new to this edition, transformative evaluation, participatory evaluation, consumer feedback, and meta-analysis. Evaluation Theory, Models, and Applications, Second Edition facilitates the process of planning, conducting, and assessing program evaluations. The highlighted evaluation approaches include:
* Experimental and quasi-experimental design evaluations
* Daniel L. Stufflebeam's CIPP Model
* Michael Scriven's Consumer-Oriented Evaluation
* Michael Patton's Utilization-Focused Evaluation
* Robert Stake's Responsive/Stakeholder-Centered Evaluation
* Case Study Evaluation
Key readings listed at the end of each chapter direct readers to the most important references for each topic. Learning objectives, review questions, student exercises, and instructor support materials complete the collection of tools. Choosing from evaluation approaches can be an overwhelming process, but Evaluation Theory, Models, and Applications, Second Edition updates the core evaluation concepts with the latest research, making this complex field accessible in just one book.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Rapidgator )
- Ebooks list page : 38190
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Evaluation Theory, Models, and Applications (Research Methods for the Social Sciences)
- 2019-08-25Active Particles, Volume 2 Advances in Theory, Models, and Applications
- 2019-06-24Complex Systems in Knowledge-based Environments Theory, Models and Applications
- 2018-03-27Impedance Spectroscopy: Theory, Experiment, and Applications, 3rd Edition
- 2018-01-19[PDF] An Introduction to Continuous-Time Stochastic Processes Theory, Models, and Applications to Finance, Biology, and Medicine
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Systems Evaluation: Methods, Models, and Applications (Systems Evaluation, Prediction, and Decision-Making)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Fuzzy Stochastic Optimization: Theory, Models and Applications - Removed
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Coupled Systems: Theory, Models, and Applications in Engineering (Chapman & Hall/CRC Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing Series)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Digraphs: Theory, Algorithms and Applications, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2017-11-14[PDF] An Introduction to Continuous-Time Stochastic Processes: Theory, Models, and Applications to Finance, Biology, and Medicine
- 2017-11-13[PDF] GPS: Theory, Algorithms and Applications, 3rd Edition
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Visual Cryptography for Image Processing and Security: Theory, Methods, and Applications, 2nd edition
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Game Theory in Wireless and Communication Networks: Theory, Models, and Applications
- 2017-09-21Adaptive Networks Theory, Models and Applications
- 2016-07-22Systems Evaluation Methods, Models, and Applications
- 2014-06-06Learning Curves: Theory, Models, and Applications (Industrial Innovation Series)
- 2014-06-03Nondestructive Evaluation: Theory, Techniques, and Applications (Repost)
- 2014-05-09Learning Curves: Theory, Models, and Applications (repost)
- 2014-04-17Heat Pipes: Theory, Design and Applications, (5th Edition) (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.