Posted on 2018-05-10, by nokia241186.
Everyday Data Structures
by William Smith
English | 2017 | ISBN: 1787121046 | 336 Pages | True PDF/Code Files | 2.14/0.16 MB
If you're self-taught programmers in any language who wants to gain a solid understanding of data structures and how to use them to solve real-world problems in your day-to-day development work, then this book is for you.
What You Will Learn:
- A rapid overview of data types, applications for each type, best practices and high-level variations between platforms
- Review the most common data structures and build working examples in the languages used for mobile platform software development
- Understand advanced data structure concepts such as generic collections, searching and sorting algorithms, and recursion
- Learn to use Stacks (LIFO) and queues (FIFO) in your daily application
- Add/remove objects and nest arrays and dictionaries within another dictionary and understand why such architecture is often preferred or necessary
- Get acquainted with the tree structures such as heap, binary, and graphs, apply them to work
- Unleash the power of different sorting techniques such as bubble sort, quick sort, merge sort, insertion sort, and radix sort
- Perform searching operations on arrays, heaps, graphs, and binary trees in different languages
If you would like to understand various data structures as well as real-world applications quickly through practical examples, then Everyday Data Structures is for you. This book will introduce you to new data structures and their potential uses through examples in languages common to mobile software development on the most popular platforms. The examples are presented using real-world case studies using language that everyone will understand.
This book is logically divided into two parts; the first parts covers the basic data structures that are baked into most languages, such as Objective-C, C#, Java, and Swift. It details the most commonly leveraged data structures such as arrays, lists, stacks, queues, and heaps, as well as their typical applications and unique concerns for each language. The case studies in each chapter will help you see beyond the fundamentals by giving you ideas for solving to real-world problems.
The second part of the book discusses more advanced concepts associated with data structures, such as generic collections, recursion, sorting and searching. This section includes more case studies to help you think of was to apply these concepts in your own applications.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36152
- 2007-11-03Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Everyday Data Structures
- 2017-11-09Everyday Data Structures
- 2017-11-07Everyday Data Structures
- 2017-11-06Everyday Data Structures
- 2017-10-30Everyday Data Structures
- 2017-10-24Everyday Data Structures
- 2017-10-02Everyday Data Structures
- 2017-04-03Everyday Data Structures
- 2011-11-28Essential Books on Algorithms and Data Structures
- 2008-05-19Essential Books on Algorithms and Data Structures
- 2018-07-13A Common-Sense Guide to Data Structures and Algorithms Level Up Your Core Programming Skills
- 2018-07-10C & Data Structures from Basic to Advanced
- 2018-07-07Python Data Structures and Algorithms
- 2018-07-06Data Structures
- 2018-07-02Python Data Structures and Algorithms
- 2018-06-26Introduction to Algorithms and Data Structures in Swift 4 Get ready for programming job interviews
- 2018-06-25Data Structures and Other Objects Using Java
- 2018-06-25Data Structures and Network Algorithms
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.