Posted on 2019-01-30, by nokia241186.
Evidence-Based Decisions and Economics: Health Care, Social Welfare, Education and Criminal Justice, Second Edition By
2010 | 214 Pages | ISBN: 1405191538 | PDF | 3 MB
The need for evidence-based decisions that take account of both effectiveness and economics is greater now than ever. Using case studies and illustrative examples throughout the authors describe how the activities and outputs of evidence synthesis, systematic review, economic analysis and decision-making interact within and across different spheres of health and social policy and practice. Expanding on the first edition the book now covers approaches to evidence synthesis that combine economics and systematic review methods in the applied fields of social welfare, education and criminal justice, as well as health care. Written by economists and health services researchers closely involved in developing evidence-based policy and practice it showcases current state-of-the-art methodology and will be an invaluable read for all policy-makers and practitioners using evidence to inform decisions, analysts conducting research to support decisions and students discovering the need for evidence-based decisions to incorporate economic perspectives and evidence.Content: Chapter 1 From Effectiveness to Efficiency? An Introduction to Evidence?Based Decisions and Economics (pages 1-7): Miranda Mugford, Ian Shemilt, Luke Vale, Kevin Marsh, Cam Donaldson and Jacqueline MallenderChapter 2 The Role of Review and Synthesis Methods in Decision Models (pages 8-22): Kevin MarshChapter 3 The Role of Economic Perspectives and Evidence in Systematic Review (pages 23-42): Rob Anderson and Ian ShemiltChapter 4 The Role of Economic Evidence in Formulation of Public Policy and Practice (pages 43-55): Sarah Byford, Barbara Barrett, Richard Dubourg, Jennifer Francis and Jane SiskChapter 5 Generalisability, Transferability, Complexity and Relevance (pages 56-66): Damian G. Walker, Yot Teerawattananon, Rob Anderson and Gerry RichardsonChapter 6 Equity, Efficiency and Research Synthesis (pages 67-78): David McDaid and Franco SassiChapter 7 Searching for Evidence for Cost?Effectiveness Decisions (pages 79-92): Julie Glanville and Suzy PaisleyChapter 8 Identifying and Reviewing Health State Utility Values for Populating Decision Models (pages 93-105): John Brazier, Diana Papaioannou, Anna Cantrell, Suzy Paisley and Kirsten HerrmannChapter 9 Use of Evidence in Decision Models (pages 106-113): Doug Coyle, Karen M. Lee and Nicola J. CooperChapter 10 Grading Economic Evidence (pages 114-133): Massimo Brunetti, Francis Ruiz, Joanne Lord, Silvia Pregno and Andrew D. OxmanChapter 11 Meta?Regression Models of Economics and Medical Research (pages 134-145): T. D. StanleyChapter 12 From Evidence?Based Economics to Economics?Based Evidence: Using Systematic Review to Inform the Design of Future Research (pages 146-161): Ed Wilson and Keith AbramsChapter 13 Complex Problems or Simple Solutions? Enhancing Evidence?Based Economics to Reflect Reality (pages 162-172): Chantale Lessard and Stephen BirchChapter 14 Evidence?Based Decisions and Economics: Lessons for Practice (pages 173-178): Luke ValeChapter 15 Evidence?Based Decisions and Economics: An Agenda for Research (pages 179-185): Michael DrummondChapter 16 Glossary of Terms (pages 186-197): Asmaa Abdelhamid and Ian Shemilt
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38972
- 2019-01-23Evidence-Based Decisions and Economics Health Care, Social Welfare, Education and Criminal Justic...
- 2012-06-03Evidence-based Decisions and Economics: Health Care, Social Welfare, Education and Criminal Justice
- 2012-01-18Profit Signals: How Evidence Based Decisions Power Six Sigma Breakthroughs - M. Daniel Sloan
- 2011-08-25Profit Signals: How Evidence Based Decisions Power Six Sigma Breakthroughs
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Evidence-Based Medicine and the Changing Nature of Health Care:: Meeting Summary (IOM Roundtable on Evidence-Based Medicine) (Learning Healthcare Systems)
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Evidence-Based Medicine and the Changing Nature of Health Care:: Meeting Summary (IOM Roundtable on Evidence-Based Medicine) (Learning Healthcare Systems)
- 2013-08-26Evidence-Based Medicine and the Changing Nature of Health Care: Meeting Summary [Repost]
- 2012-03-16Comparative Effectiveness and Efficacy Research and Analysis for Practice (CEERAP): Applications in Health Care By Xenia Maria Caldeira Brant (Editor), Corazon B. Cajulis (Editor), Francesco Chiappelli (Editor)
- 2012-03-13Combining CBT and Medication: An Evidence-Based Approach By Donna M. Sudak
- 2011-10-31Computational Technology for Effective Health Care: Immediate Steps and Strategic Directions
- 2011-10-01Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2011-09-21Child and Adolescent Health and Health Care Quality: Measuring What Matters
- 2011-09-09Value in Health Care: Accounting for Cost, Quality, Safety, Outcomes, and Innovations: Workshop Summary
- 2011-09-09The Healthcare Imperative: Lowering Costs and Improving Outcomes: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series: Roundtable on Value & Science-Driven Health Care)
- 2011-07-16Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2011-06-15Evidence-based Policy and Practice in Mental Health Social Work
- 2019-01-15The New Genetics From Research into Health Care Social and Ethical Implications for Users and Pro - Removed
- 2019-01-10The New Genetics From Research into Health Care Social and Ethical Implications for Users and Pro
- 2018-12-21The New Genetics From Research into Health Care Social and Ethical Implications for Users and Pro...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.