Posted on 2009-03-07. By anonymous.
National Academies Press | 2008 | ISBN: 0309113695 | 202 pages | PDF | 1,6 MB
Drawing on the work of the Round table on Evidence-Based Medicine, the 2007 IOM Annual Meeting assessed some of the rapidly occurring changes in health care related to new diagnostic and treatment tools, emerging genetic insights, the developments in information technology, and health care costs, and discussed the need for a stronger focus on evidence to ensure that the promise of scientific discovery and technological innovation is efficiently captured to provide the right care for the right patient at the right time. As new discoveries continue to expand the universe of medical interventions, treatments, and methods of care, the need for a more systematic approach to evidence development and application becomes increasingly critical.Without better information about the effectiveness of different treatment options, the resulting uncertainty can lead to the delivery of services that may be unnecessary, unproven, or even harmful. Improving the evidence-base for medicine holds great potential to increase the quality and efficiency of medical care. The Annual Meeting, held on October 8, 2007, brought together many of the nation's leading authorities on various aspects of the issues - both challenges and opportunities - to present their perspectives and engage in discussion with the IOM membership.
RS and megaupload mirrir
- Ebooks list page : 2450
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Evidence-Based Medicine and the Changing Nature of Health Care:: Meeting Summary (IOM Roundtable on Evidence-Based Medicine) (Learning Healthcare Systems)
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Evidence-Based Medicine and the Changing Nature of Health Care:: Meeting Summary (IOM Roundtable on Evidence-Based Medicine) (Learning Healthcare Systems)
- 2013-08-26Evidence-Based Medicine and the Changing Nature of Health Care: Meeting Summary [Repost]
- 2019-06-04How to Read a Paper: The Basics of Evidence-based Medicine and Healthcare, Sixth Edition
- 2012-03-19Positive Relationships: Evidence Based Practice across the World
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Lecture Notes: Epidemiology, Evidence-based Medicine and Public Health
- 2012-01-15From Chivalry to Terrorism: War and the Changing Nature of Masculinity - Leo Braudy
- 2012-01-05From Chivalry to Terrorism: War and the Changing Nature of Masculinity - Leo Braudy
- 2011-12-15Leo Braudy - From Chivalry to Terrorism: War and the Changing Nature of Masculinity
- 2011-09-09Value in Health Care: Accounting for Cost, Quality, Safety, Outcomes, and Innovations: Workshop Summary
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Narrative Medicine: Bridging the Gap between Evidence-Based Care and Medical Humanities
- 2012-03-13Combining CBT and Medication: An Evidence-Based Approach By Donna M. Sudak
- 2011-12-27The Evidence Base of Clinical Diagnosis: Theory and Methods of Diagnostic Research (Evidence-Based Medicine)
- 2011-12-15Breast Cancer and the Environment: A Life Course Approach free ebook download
- 2011-12-05The Evidence Base of Clinical Diagnosis: Theory and Methods of Diagnostic Research (Evidence-Based Medicine)
- 2011-09-09The Healthcare Imperative: Lowering Costs and Improving Outcomes: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series: Roundtable on Value & Science-Driven Health Care)
- 2019-05-06Evidence Based Pathology and Laboratory Medicine - Removed
- 2019-02-02Clinical Evidence Made Easy: The basics of evidence-based medicine
- 2019-01-31Interpersonal Violence in the African-American Community Evidence-Based Prevention and Treatment - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.