Posted on 2013-12-10. By anonymous.
English | 2003-12-08 | ISBN: 0727918214 | PDF | 132 pages | 3 MB
A collection of handouts for Evidence Based Medicine (EBM) workshops run at the Centre for Evidence-based Medicine, University of Queensland which have been attractively presented in full colour as an ideal tool for learning EBM skills individually and in a group setting.
Written by world famous teachers of EBM, the book is split into three sections
Part 1: Introduction to evidence-based medicine, Part 2: The steps in evidence-based medicine, Part 3: Resources and further reading which take you through the principles of EBM. Helpful exercises based on journal articles are included as well as advice on how to access the relevant resources. Designed to provide clear help in finding useful answers from the literature for clinicians, the processes are laid out and then worked through with clinical examples.
- Ebooks list page : 24107
- 2012-09-09Evidence-based Medicine Workbook [Repost]
- 2012-01-01Paul Glasziou, "Evidence-based Medicine Workbook"(Repost)
- 2012-09-14Evidence Based Medicine Toolkit [Repost]
- 2012-01-18Paul Glasziou, “Evidence-based Medicine Workbook” - Chris Del Mar
- 2012-01-02Paul Glasziou, "Evidence-based Medicine Workbook" - Removed
- 2011-10-21Evidence-based Medicine Workbook.pdf
- 2014-03-25How to Read a Paper: The Basics of Evidence-Based Medicine (repost)
- 2014-03-25Evidence-Based Pediatric Oncology (Evidence-Based Medicine) (repost)
- 2013-09-06Fundamentals of Evidence Based Medicine (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-08-26Evidence-Based Medicine and the Changing Nature of Health Care: Meeting Summary [Repost]
- 2013-04-24How to Read a Paper: The Basics of Evidence-Based Medicine (4th edition) [Repost]
- 2012-12-19Systematic reviews to support evidence-based medicine (2nd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-09-15Foundations of Evidence-Based Medicine [Repost]
- 2012-09-14Painless Evidence-Based Medicine [Repost]
- 2012-09-14How to Read a Paper: The Basics of Evidence Based Medicine (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-04-10Evidence-Based Pediatric Oncology by Ross Pinkerton
- 2012-04-09How to Read a Paper: The Basics of Evidence-Based Medicine, Fourth Edition (Repost)
- 2012-03-19Positive Relationships: Evidence Based Practice across the World
- 2012-03-14Neurology: An Evidence-Based Approach
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.