Posted on 2014-05-20. By anonymous.
by Fedor V. Fomin, Dieter Kratsch
English | 2010 | ISBN: 364216532X | 206 pages | PDF | 3.26 MB
“Today most computer scientists believe that NP-hard problems cannot be solved by polynomial-time algorithms. From the polynomial-time perspective, all NP-complete problems are equivalent but their exponential-time properties vary widely. Why do some NP-hard problems appear to be easier than others? Are there algorithmic techniques for solving hard problems that are significantly faster than the exhaustive, brute-force methods? The algorithms that address these questions are known as exact exponential algorithms.
The history of exact exponential algorithms for NP-hard problems dates back to the 1960s. The two classical examples are Bellman, Held and Karpâ€™s dynamic programming algorithm for the traveling salesman problem and Ryserâ€™s inclusionâ€“exclusion formula for the permanent of a matrix. The design and analysis of exact algorithms leads to a better understanding of hard problems and initiates interesting new combinatorial and algorithmic challenges. The last decade has witnessed a rapid development of the area, with many new algorithmic techniques discovered. This has transformed exact algorithms into a very active research field. This book provides an introduction to the area and explains the most common algorithmic techniques, and the text is supported throughout with exercises and detailed notes for further reading.
The book is intended for advanced students and researchers in computer science, operations research, optimization and combinatorics.”
Please No mirrors.
- Ebooks list page : 27034
- 2014-05-27Exact Exponential Algorithms
- 2014-05-23Exact Exponential Algorithms
- 2011-05-07Fedor V. Fomin, Dieter Kratsch, "Exact Exponential Algorithms" (repost)
- 2010-12-20Exact Exponential Algorithms (repost)
- 2010-11-03Exact Exponential Algorithms (Texts in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series)
- 2011-03-28Complexity; log, linear, quadratic, exponential algorithms
- 2018-07-06Handbook of Exact String Matching Algorithms
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Euclidean Shortest Paths: Exact or Approximate Algorithms
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Reasoning with Probabilistic and Deterministic Graphical Models: Exact Algorithms (Synthesis Lectures on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- 2014-03-25Euclidean Shortest Paths: Exact or Approximate Algorithms (repost)
- 2012-09-20Euclidean Shortest Paths: Exact or Approximate Algorithms
- 2012-08-31Euclidean Shortest Paths: Exact or Approximate Algorithms
- 2012-05-11The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 4A: Combinatorial Algorithms, Part 1 - Removed
- 2012-04-09Euclidean Shortest Paths: Exact or Approximate Algorithms (Repost)
- 2012-03-16Analysis and Interpretation in the Exact Sciences: Essays in Honour of William Demopoulos (The Western Ontario Series in Philosophy of Science) By Melanie Frappier (Editor), Derek Brown (Editor), Robert DiSalle (Editor)
- 2011-11-12Euclidean Shortest Paths: Exact or Approximate Algorithms
- 2011-11-09Euclidean Shortest Paths: Exact or Approximate Algorithms
- 2011-11-06Euclidean Shortest Paths: Exact or Approximate Algorithms
- 2011-08-22Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.