Posted on 2019-06-14, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch | Duration: 1h 34m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | Size: 248 MB
There are countless books, websites, and courses that teach Microsoft Excel. However, true mastery requires practice. You have to apply what you've learned in order to make it stick. This series, with Excel MVP Oz du Soleil, provides weekly Excel challenges taken from Oz's experience helping clients with real-world problems. Each video begins with a challenge, such as inconsistent cell formatting, duplicate line items, or incomplete data. Pause the video and download the related exercise file to work out your own solution using the powerful features built into Excel. When you're ready, you can restart the video to see how Oz solves the challenge. In just a few minutes a week, you can learn the most popular and useful Excel formulas and functions, including VLOOKUP, flash fill, COUNTIFS, relative and absolute cell references, and PivotTables. Tune in every Friday for a new technique.
- Ebooks list page : 40657
- 2019-04-08Excel Weekly Challenge (Updated)
- 2019-04-04Excel Weekly Challenge (Updated)
- 2019-04-03Excel Weekly Challenge (Updated 3292019)
- 2019-04-02Excel Weekly Challenge [Updated 1252019]
- 2019-04-02Excel Weekly Challenge [Updated 1182019]
- 2019-03-11Excel Weekly Challenge (Updated 2222019)
- 2019-02-04Excel Weekly Challenge [Updated 1252019]
- 2019-01-29Excel Weekly Challenge [Updated 1182019]
- 2018-12-14Excel Weekly Challenge (Updated 1272018)
- 2018-12-11Excel Weekly Challenge (Updated 1272018)
- 2019-07-10Linkedin Update 20181019 Excel Weekly Challenge
- 2019-07-09Linkedin Excel Weekly Challenge Update 20181116
- 2019-07-09Linkedin Excel Weekly Challenge Update 20181026
- 2019-04-30Linkdin Learning Excel Weekly Challenge Update 20190215-Bifiso
- 2019-03-31Linkedin Learning Excel Weekly Challenge Update 20190215-Bifiso
- 2019-03-31Linkedin Learning Excel Weekly Challenge Update 20190111-Bifiso
- 2019-03-25Linkdin Learning Excel Weekly Challenge Update 20190208-Bifiso
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.