Posted on 2014-04-08. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 1118549368 | 2013 | 384 pages | PDF | 24 MB
Learn to easily build gadgets, gizmos, robots, and more using Arduino Written by Arduino expert Jeremy Blum, this unique book uses the popular Arduino microcontroller platform as an instrument to teach you about topics in electrical engineering, programming, and human–computer interaction. Whether you′re a budding hobbyist or an engineer, you′ll benefit from the perfectly paced lessons that walk you through useful, artistic, and educational exercises that gradually get more advanced. In addition to specific projects, the book shares best practices in programming and design that you can apply to your own projects. Code snippets and schematics will serve as a useful reference for future projects even after you′ve mastered all the topics in the book. Includes a number of projects that utilize different capabilities of the Arduino, while interfacing with external hardware Features chapters that build upon each other, tying in concepts from previous chapters to illustrate new ones Includes aspects that are accompanied by video tutorials and other multimedia content Covers electrical engineering and programming concepts, interfacing with the world through analog and digital sensors, communicating with a computer and other devices, and internet connectivity Explains how to combine smaller topics into more complex projects Shares downloadable materials and source code for everything covered in the book Exploring Arduino takes you on an adventure and provides you with exclusive access to materials not found anywhere else!
- Ebooks list page : 26024
- 2014-04-28Exploring Arduino: Tools and Techniques for Engineering Wizardry - Removed
- 2014-04-19Exploring Arduino Tools and Techniques for Engineering Wizardry - Removed
- 2014-04-19Exploring Arduino: Tools and Techniques for Engineering Wizardry - Removed
- 2014-04-16Exploring Arduino Tools and Techniques for Engineering Wizardry - Removed
- 2014-03-23Exploring Arduino Tools and Techniques for Engineering Wizardry - Removed
- 2014-03-07Exploring Arduino: Tools and Techniques for Engineering Wizardry - Removed
- 2017-02-16[PDF] How to Cheat in Maya 2014: Tools and Techniques for Character Animation
- 2017-02-10[PDF] A Therapist's Guide to EMDR: Tools and Techniques for Successful Treatment
- 2017-02-09[PDF] The Difficult Airway: An Atlas of Tools and Techniques for Clinical Management
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Closing the Power Gap between ASIC & Custom: Springer Tools and Techniques for Low Power Design
- 2017-02-08[PDF] The Acrylic Painter: Tools and Techniques for the Most Versatile Medium
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Megabrain: New Tools and Techniques for Brain Growth and Mind Expansion
- 2017-02-03(Ebook DVD) Malware Analyst's Cookbook and DVD: Tools and Techniques for Fighting Malicious Code
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Getting Started with Digital Imaging: Tips, tools and techniques for photographers
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The LaTeX Companion (Tools and Techniques for Computer Typesetting)
- 2016-12-30[PDF] The Complete Rigger's Apprentice: Tools and Techniques for Modern and Traditional Rigging, Second Edition
- 2016-12-22[PDF] Do It Yourself Psychic Power: Practical Tools and Techniques for Awaking your Natural Gifts
- 2016-12-22Going Digital Simple Tools and Techniques for Sharing and Enjoying Your Digital Photos and Home ...
- 2016-09-08Creating Lifelike Figures in Polymer Clay Tools and Techniques for Sculpting Realistic Figures
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.