Posted on 2013-06-01. By anonymous.
Janet P. Hafler - Extraordinary Learning in the Workplace
Published: 2011-01-10 | ISBN: 9400702701 | PDF | 232 pages | 4 MB
The contributing authors of this multidisciplinary text agree that workplace learning truly is extraordinary when it is marked by structural congruence and a positive synergy among the intended and formal preparation of professionals, that tacit learning occurs within the hidden curriculum, and that the subsequent demands, both formal and tacit, are embedded in subsequent workplace settings. Thus, for this text, these authors explore research and practice literature related to curriculum, instruction and assessment of professionalsâ€™ learning in the workplace and the implications for best practices. But what makes this book truly unique is that the authors examine that literature in the context of four professionsâ€”education, nursing, medicine and clergyâ€”at the point of those professions wherein students are learning during the degree program stages of their education. Extraordinary Learning in the Workplace is broken into four main sections. Part I explores curriculum, both formal and hidden. Part II focuses on conceptions and theories of learning and instruction and is intended to inform the work of educators with regard to components of professional education that occur in the practice settings of the workplace. Part III covers assessment, using medicine as its example to argue that assessment has remained largely unchanged for years, thus making the multiple choice questions tests introduced in the 1950s the de facto gold standard for â€œqualityâ€ assessment. And Part IV focuses on the training of the instructors, visiting the three key themes of relationships, activities or tasks, and work practices.
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 22376
- 2013-11-30Extraordinary Learning in the Workplace (Repost)
- 2011-09-25Extraordinary Learning in the Workplace (repost)
- 2013-08-04Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning at the Workplace (Repost)
- 2012-02-15Extraordinary Learning in the Workplace (Innovation and Change in Professional Education) - Janet P. Hafler
- 2012-01-02Extraordinary Learning in the Workplace (Innovation and Change in Professional Education) - Janet P. Hafler
- 2011-12-30Extraordinary Learning in the Workplace (Innovation and Change in Professional Education) - Janet P. Hafler
- 2011-09-25Extraordinary Learning in the Workplace
- 2011-09-21Extraordinary Learning in the Workplace (Innovation and Change in Professional Education)
- 2011-03-07Extraordinary Learning in the Workplace (Innovation and Change in Professional Education)
- 2013-12-31Work-Based Learning: Bridging Knowledge and Action in the Workplace (repost)
- 2011-12-08Musculoskeletal Disorders and the Workplace: Low Back and Upper Extremities
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Learning in the Workplace: A Toolkit for Facilitating Learning and Assessment in Health and Social Care Settings
- 2014-06-16Common Sense: Get It, Use It, and Teach It in the Workplace (repost)
- 2014-05-30How to Motivate Every Employee: 24 Proven Tactics to Spark Productivity in the Workplace (repost) - Removed
- 2014-05-24List of MAK and BAT Values 2013: Maximum Concentrations and Biological Tolerance Values at the Workplace (Repost)
- 2014-05-14Managing Workplace Bullying: How to Identify, Respond to and Manage Bullying Behaviour in the Workplace (repost) - Removed
- 2014-05-08The Power of Humor at the Workplace (repost)
- 2014-04-26Rethinking Undergraduate Business Education: Liberal Learning for the Profession (repost)
- 2014-04-21Disaster Proof Your Career: Tactics to Survive, Thrive and Keep Ahead in the Workplace (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.