Posted on 2012-02-12. By anonymous.
FXPHD - VUE201 - A Comprehensive Guide to Vue
English | AVC1 1152x648 | AAC 48 Kbps | 961.4 MB
Taught by Eran Dinur, this course offers a comprehensive approach to learning Vue, with an emphasis on workflow and techniques needed for effectively using it in various professional production scenarios. From creating assets for matte painting and compositing to animating and rendering complete 3D scenes. Vue has gained a prominent position in the industry as a tool for creating rich and detailed 3D natural scenery and there's an ever-growing demand for competent Vue artists.
We will first cover all of the main aspects of Vue - the different atmospheric models, polygonal and procedural terrains,
EcoSystems, animation, materials and plant editing, and then dig deeper into more complex areas such as fractal functions and multi-layered shaders. Keeping in mind the needs of matte painting and compositing, we will also explore Vue's extensive multi-pass rendering, matte generation and export options.
Class 1: Introduction to Vue
- We will look at some of the strengths and unique capabilities of Vue. Then weâ€™ll build a simple scene, which will allow us to get familiar with the interface and various editors.
Class 2: Plants and EcoSystems
- After examining Vueâ€™s SolidGrowth plants, Weâ€™ll take a close look at Vueâ€™s fantastic distribution system.
Weâ€™ll explore the different approaches to setting up EcoSystems, from free-hand painting to defining distribution and interaction rules.
Class 3: Atmosphere and lighting
- Mastering the atmospheric models in Vue is essential for achieving good looking renders.
We will devote most of the class to the Spectral atmosphere and volumetric clouds, and will also take a short look at the standard model and environment mapping.
Class 4: Terrains
- Weâ€™ll go through the different terrain types (height field, procedural, large scale and infinite), and explore terrain hand-sculpting and erosion techniques, as well as basic function editing, and spherical terrains.
Class 5: Materials and natural distribution
- We will create textured and procedural materials and layer them using natural distribution rules.
We will also create water material and explore transparency, refraction and murkiness.
Class 6: The function Editor
- In this class we will dig deep inside Vueâ€™s powerful node-based function editor, and learn how to create elaborate terrains and materials using fractal algorithms and filters.
Class 7: Animation
- Importing cameras from external applications, camera and object animation, animating atmospheres and clouds, wind animation and ventilators, animating water materials and terrains.
Class 8: Rendering and exporting
- Vue has an extensive multi-pass rendering system, and weâ€™ll take a close look at the various passes and their potential usage.
Weâ€™ll also look at render quality configurations, as well as object and material export options.
Class 9: Advanced Techniques 1
- Displacement, sub-surface scattering, Hyper textures and camera projection mapping.
Class 10: Advanced Techniques 2
- More lighting, terrain, material, plants and EcoSystem techniques.
- Ebooks list page : 17463
- 2014-06-04FXPHD - VUE201: A Comprehensive Guide to Vue - Vuegen
- 2011-09-26FXPHD VUE201 Â– A Comprehensive Guide to Vue (2010)
- 2011-09-26FXPHD VUE201 - A Comprehensive Guide to Vue (2010)
- 2011-08-06FXPHD VUE201 - A Comprehensive Guide to -Vue
- 2011-05-15FXPHD VUE201 - A Comprehensive Guide to Vue
- 2011-05-15FXPHD - VUE201 - A Comprehensive Guide to Vue
- 2011-05-15FXPHD - VUE201 A Comprehensive Guide to Vue
- 2011-05-13FXPHD - VUE201 - A Comprehensive Guide to Vue
- 2012-02-16FXPHD VUE201 - Comprehensiv A Guide to E Vue
- 2012-02-12FXPHD VUE201 - Comprehensiv A Guide to E Vue (New Links)
- 2011-11-25Pediatric Oncology: A Comprehensive Guide
- 2014-05-12Excel for Chemists: A Comprehensive Guide, 3 edition (repost)
- 2014-03-19Comprehensive Guide to Autism [Repost]
- 2013-12-10Mathematical Methods for Physicists: A Comprehensive Guide (4th Edition) [Repost]
- 2013-07-14CALPHAD (Calculation of Phase Diagrams): A Comprehensive Guide, Volume 1 (repost)
- 2013-01-22Excel for Chemists: A Comprehensive Guide, 3 edition (repost)
- 2013-01-02Mathematical Methods for Physicists: A Comprehensive Guide, 6th edition (repost)
- 2012-06-24Structured Products and Related Credit Derivatives: A Comprehensive Guide for Investors (Repost)
- 2011-12-23Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy with Couples and Families: A Comprehensive Guide for Clinicians (Repost) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.