Posted on 2009-02-06. By anonymous.
Publisher: CRC | Pages: 264 | 2007-12-13 | ISBN 1420066870 | PDF | 5 MB
SiGe HBT BiCMOS technology is the obvious groundbreaker of the Si heterostructures application space. To date virtually every major player in the communications electronics market either has SiGe up and running in-house or is using someone elseâ€™s SiGe fab as foundry for their designers. Key to this success lies in successful integration of the SiGe HBT and Si CMOS, with no loss of performance from either device. Filled with contributions from leading experts, Fabrication of SiGe HBT BiCMOS Technologies brings together a complete discussion of these topics into a single resource.
Drawn from the comprehensive and well-reviewed Silicon Heterostructure Handbook, this volume examines the design, fabrication, and application of silicon heterostructure transistors. A novel aspect of this book the inclusion of numerous snapshot views of the industrial state-of-the-art for SiGe HBT BiCMOS technology. It has been carefully designed to provide a useful basis of comparison for the current status and future course of the global industry. In addition to the copious technical material and the numerous references contained in each chapter, the book includes easy-to-reference appendices on the properties of Si and Ge, the generalized Moll-Ross relations, integral charge-control relations, and sample SiGe HBT compact model parameters.
- Ebooks list page : 2277
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Fabrication of SiGe HBT BiCMOS Technology
- 2012-12-07Fabrication of SiGe HBT BiCMOS Technology (repost) - Removed
- 2011-11-03Fabrication of SiGe HBT BiCMOS Technology free ebook download - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Aligned Carbon Nanotubes: Physics, Concepts, Fabrication and Devices (NanoScience and Technology)
- 2007-07-06Nanostructures - Fabrication and Analysis (NanoScience and Technology)
- 2007-06-06Nanostructures - Fabrication and Analysis (NanoScience and Technology)
- 2019-07-16@#(Excellent) - Why You Should Read The Tech-Wise Family: Everyday Steps for Putting Technology in Its Proper Place by Andy Crouch Online or Download [$PDF $EPUB $MOBI]
- 2019-07-16$%(Great) - Why You Should Read New Dark Age: Technology and the End of the Future by James Bridle Online or Download [*PDF *EPUB *MOBI]
- 2018-12-20Materials Science and Technology of Optical Fabrication
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Microsystems Technology: Fabrication, Test & Reliability
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Technology Computer Aided Design for Si, SiGe and GaAs Integrated Circuits (Iet Circuits, Devices and Systems)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] III-V Integrated Circuit Fabrication Technology
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Photomask Fabrication Technology (Professional Engineering)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Silicon Heterostructure Handbook: Materials, Fabrication, Devices, Circuits and Applications of SiGe and Si Strained-Layer Epitaxy
- 2018-01-01[PDF] SiGe-based Re-engineering of Electronic Warfare Subsystems (Signals and Communication Technology) - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] A Manual for Biomaterials/Scaffold Fabrication Technology
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Advanced Technology for Design and Fabrication of Composite Materials and Structures: Applications to the Automotive, Marine, Aerospace and ... Applications of Fracture Mechanics)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Basics of Polymers: Fabrication and Processing Technology
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Graphene Technology: From Laboratory to Fabrication
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.