Posted on 2010-07-29. By anonymous.
By Mary Horsfall
Publisher: CSIRO Publishing | 2010 | 232 Pages | ISBN: 0643095977 | PDF | 18.11 MB
“Fabulous Food from Every Small Garden shows how to grow food at home in even the smallest of spaces. It explores the reasons for growing your own food, including the many potential benefits such as improved taste, freshness and nutrition. Many types of food are covered, such as vegetables, fruits, herbs and edible flowers.
This practical book discusses the importance of growing open-pollinated varieties, and provides detailed instructions for successfully growing plants from seeds. Plant care is explained, including organic pest and weed control and efficient watering methods. In addition, readers are shown how to improve soil fertility by making their own fertilizer.
Fabulous Food from Every Small Garden also offers solutions on incorporating food plants with other plants to create beautiful gardens in spaces such as balconies, flowerbeds and shrubbery. This is complemented with information on innovative techniques such as aquaponics, hydroponics, wicking beds and grid gardening to achieve high productivity in small spaces. The final chapter concerns harvesting and storing produce, and contains some simple recipes.
Gives innovative and economical methods for growing food in restricted spaces, even indoors
Shows how to incorporate a wide variety of food plants into a garden
Suggests spaces not normally thought of for growing food
Follows a chemical-free approach to gardening
Shows how to create free garden nutrients from kitchen waste
Based on the author's first-hand experience and 20 years as editor of Grass Roots magazine
- Ebooks list page : 6710
- 2011-08-15Fabulous Food from Every Small Garden (CSIRO Publishing Gardening Guides)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Fabulous Food from Every Small Garden (CSIRO Publishing Gardening Guides)
- 2014-01-14Fabulous Food from Every Small Garden
- 2010-12-10Fabulous Food from Every Small Garden (repost)
- 2008-12-06Creating Your Eco-Friendly Garden (CSIRO Publishing Gardening Guides)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Good Gardens with Less Water (CSIRO Publishing Gardening Guides)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Pruning for Flowers and Fruit (CSIRO Publishing Gardening Guides)
- 2011-01-06Pruning for Flowers and Fruit (CSIRO Publishing Gardening Guides)
- 2010-01-26Sustainable Gardens (CSIRO Publishing Gardening Guides) - Removed
- 2010-01-23Sustainable Gardens (CSIRO Publishing Gardening Guides)
- 2009-12-07Sustainable Gardens (CSIRO Publishing Gardening Guides)
- 2009-12-06Sustainable Gardens (CSIRO Publishing Gardening Guides) - Removed
- 2018-03-27Food from Your Forest Garden
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Food from Your Forest Garden: How to Harvest, Cook and Preserve Your Forest Garden Produce
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Six Square Metres: Reflections from a Small Garden
- 2011-09-09Safe Water From Every Tap: Improving Water Service to Small Communities
- 2011-05-31Making the Most of Haccp: Learning from Other's Experience (Woodhead Publishing in Food Science and Technology)
- 2019-01-24Eat the Year 366 Fun and Fabulous Food Holidays to Celebrate Every Day
- 2019-01-10Eat the Year 366 Fun and Fabulous Food Holidays to Celebrate Every Day
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.