Posted on 2019-05-11, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1278x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 59 Kbps | Total files:36 | mp4, jpg, txt, pdf, png, html | 253 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
This course is for anyone who is interested in exploring Digital Image Processing using Raspberry Pi and OpenCV. The course requires basic knowledge of Python programming and Linux commands and obviously your interest in programming.
In this course, we are going to use OpenCV libraries to explore facial recognition feature. OpenCV is an open source C++ library for image processing and computer vision, originally developed by Intel and now supported by Willow Garage.
It is free for both commercial and non-commercial use. Therefore it is not mandatory for your OpenCV applications to be open or free.
It is a library of many inbuilt functions mainly aimed at real-time image processing. I am going to teach you how to track faces in the image you have captured using Webcam or any other device. We will also locate and count the faces present in the image.
In the next project, I will teach you how to program in Python and OpenCV to detect and highlight the eyes of the persons along with the face present in the picture.
Going forward, I will also cover the machine learning based project in which I will create Image puzzle using python programming and OpenCV. This will be a picture-based puzzle where you can search a small section of the image inside a bigger image.
I will guide you step by step how to go about building these projects. I will also share the source code with you so that you can replicate the project by yourself.
Width: 1278 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 14min 30s
Bit rate: 463 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 59 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40475
- 2019-01-24Face Detection -Master Open CV with Digital Image Processing
- 2018-11-01Face Detection -Master Open CV with Digital Image Processing
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Face Detection -Master Open CV with Digital Image Processing
- 2012-01-22William Pratt, "Digital Image Processing: PIKS Inside"
- 2012-01-11Digital Image Processing
- 2019-03-21Digital Image Processing An Algorithmic Approach with MATLAB
- 2018-10-14Digital Image Processing and Analysis Human and Computer Vision Applications with CVIPtools (2nd Edition)
- 2018-08-26Digital Image Processing and Analysis Human and Computer Vision Applications with CVIPtools (2nd Edition)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Digital Image Processing: A Practical Introduction Using Java (With CD-ROM)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Digital Image Processing: An Algorithmic Approach with MATLAB (Chapman & Hall/CRC Textbooks in Computing)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Digital Image Processing and Analysis: Human and Computer Vision Applications with CVIPtools, Second Edition
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Digital Image Processing (With CD-ROM)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Digital Image Processing: A Practical Introduction Using Java (With CD-ROM)
- 2014-06-13Fundamentals of Digital Image Processing: A Practical Approach with Examples in Matlab
- 2014-06-03Fundamentals of Digital Image Processing: A Practical Approach with Examples in Matlab (repost)
- 2012-09-14Fundamentals of Digital Image Processing: A Practical Approach with Examples in Matlab [Repost]
- 2012-06-27Digital Image Processing with Application to Digital Cinema - Removed
- 2012-03-14Fundamentals of Digital Image Processing: A Practical Approach with Examples in Matlab
- 2012-02-25Fundamentals of Digital Image Processing: A Practical Approach with Examples in Matlab
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.