Posted on 2019-01-11, by voska89.
Facilitating Conceptual Change in Students' Understanding of the Periodic Table By Mansoor Niaz, Marniev Luiggi (auth.)
2014 | 49 Pages | ISBN: 3319010859 | PDF | 3 MB
This book is about how students are taught the periodic table. It reviews aspects of the periodic table's development, using the history and philosophy of science. The teaching method presented in this book is ideal for teaching the subject in high school and at introductory university level. Chemistry students taught in this new, experimental way are compared with those taught in the traditional way and the author describes how tests found more conceptual responses from the experimental group than the control group.The historical aspects of importance to this teaching method are: the role of the Karlsruhe Congress of 1860; the accommodation of the chemical elements in the periodic table; prediction of elements that were discovered later; corrections of atomic weights; periodicity in the periodic table as a function of the atomic theory; and the accommodation of argon.The experimental group of students participated in various activities, including: discussion of various aspects related to the history and philosophy of science; construction of concept maps and their evaluation by the students; PowerPoint presentations; and interviews with volunteer students.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 38631
- 2019-02-01Facilitating Conceptual Change in Students' Understanding of the Periodic Table - Removed
- 2019-10-24Understanding the Periodic Table (The Great Courses Plus Pilots)
- 2019-10-22Understanding the Periodic Table (The Great Courses Plus Pilots) - Removed
- 2019-11-02Elementary; The Periodic Table Explained
- 2019-07-06The Periodic Table Book A Visual Encyclopedia of the Element
- 2018-11-15The Periodic Table in Minutes
- 2018-08-10The Periodic Table [Audiobook]
- 2018-08-07Elemental How the Periodic Table Can Now Explain (Nearly) Everything [Audiobook]
- 2018-07-31The Periodic Table Book: A Visual Encyclopedia of the Elements more than 1,000 full-colour photograp
- 2018-06-01The Periodic Table in Minutes
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Periodic Table: A Visual Guide to the Elements
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Memorize the Periodic Table: The Fast and Easy Way to Memorize Chemical Elements
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Sorting the Elements: The Periodic Table at Work Physical Science
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Who Invented the Periodic Table? (Breakthroughs in Science and Technology)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] The Periodic Table: Its Story and Its Significance
- 2017-11-06[PDF] The Periodic Table of COCKTAILS
- 2017-11-06[PDF] The Periodic Table of WINE
- 2017-11-05[PDF] The Periodic Table
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.