Posted on 2010-12-02. By anonymous.
Publisher: American Mathematical Society (June 1, 2003) | ISBN: 0821831771 | Pages: 433 | DJVU | 3.90 MB
One of the best known fast computational algorithms is the fast Fourier transform method. Its efficiency is based mainly on the special structure of the discrete Fourier transform matrix. Recently, many other algorithms of this type were discovered, and the theory of structured matrices emerged. This volume contains 22 survey and research papers devoted to a variety of theoretical and practical aspects of the design of fast algorithms for structured matrices and related issues. Included are several papers containing various affirmative and negative results in this direction. The theory of rational interpolation is one of the excellent sources providing intuition and methods to design fast algorithms. The volume contains several computational and theoretical papers on the topic. There are several papers on new applications of structured matrices, e.g., to the design of fast decoding algorithms, computing state-space realizations, relations to Lie algebras, unconstrained optimization, solving matrix equations, etc.
- Ebooks list page : 8739
- 2012-02-11Fast Algorithms for Structured Matrices. Theory and Applications by Vadim Olshevsky (Repost)
- 2018-06-28Fast Algorithms for Structured Matrices Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Fast Algorithms for Structured Matrices: Theory and Applications (Proceedings in Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Fast Algorithms for Structured Matrices: Theory and Applications : Ams-Ims-Siam Joint Summer Research Conference on Fast Algorithms in Mathematics, ... August 5-9 (Contemporary Mathematics)
- 2010-07-21Fast Algorithms for Structured Matrices: Theory and Applications
- 2009-06-22Fast Algorithms for Structured Matrices: Theory and Applications
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Matrices: Theory and Applications (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Algorithms for Worst-Case Design and Applications to Risk Management
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Matrices: Theory and Applications (Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Vol. 216)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Decomposition Methods for Differential Equations: Theory and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing Series)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Extracting Bioactive Compounds for Food Products: Theory and Applications (Contemporary Food Engineering)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Iterative Methods for Linear Systems: Theory and Applications
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Fast Multipole Boundary Element Method: Theory and Applications in Engineering
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Matrices: Theory and Applications (Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Vol. 216)
- 2014-04-03Optimal Reference Shaping for Dynamical Systems: Theory and Applications (repost)
- 2014-01-19Group Theory for Chemists: Fundamental Theory And Applications (2nd Edition) - Removed
- 2014-01-15Group Theory for Chemists: Fundamental Theory And Applications (2nd Edition) [Repost]
- 2013-12-31Algorithms for Worst-Case Design and Applications to Risk Management (PDF)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.