Financial Shock: A 360Âº Look at the Subprime Mortgage Implosion, and How to Avoid the Next Financial Crisis (repost)
Posted on 2012-09-07. By anonymous.
English | 2008-07-19 | ISBN: 0137142900 | PDF | 288 pages | 2.09 MB
The subprime crisis created a gigantic financial catastrophe. What happened? How did it happen? How can we prevent similar crises from happening again? Mark Zandi answers all these critical questionsâ€”systematically, carefully, and in plain English.
Zandi begins with a fast-paced overview and then illuminates the deepest causes, from the psychology of homeownership to Alan Greenspanâ€™s missteps. Youâ€™ll see the home â€œflippersâ€ at work and the real estate agents who cheered them on. Youâ€™ll learn how Internet technology and access to global capital transformed the mortgage industry, helping irresponsible lenders drive out good ones.
Zandi demystifies the complex financial engineering that enabled lenders to hide deepening risks, shows how global investors eagerly bought in, and explains how flummoxed regulators failed to prevent disaster, despite crucial warning signs.
Most important, Zandi offers indispensable advice for investors who must recognize emerging bubbles, policymakers who must improve oversight, and citizens who must survive whatever comes next.
Liarâ€™s loans, flippers, predatory lenders, delusional homebuilders
How the housing market came unhinged, and the whirlwind came together
Alan Greenspanâ€™s trillion-dollar bet
Betting on the boom, ignoring the bubble
The subprime market goes global
Worldwide investors get a piece of the actionâ€”and reap the results
Wall Streetâ€™s alchemists: conjuring up Frankenstein
New financial instruments and their hidden contents
Back to the future: risk management for the 21st century
Respecting the â€œanimal spiritsâ€ that drive even the most sophisticated markets
- Ebooks list page : 19831
- 2011-12-18Financial Shock: A 360? Look at the Subprime Mortgage Implosion, and How to Avoid the Next Financial
- 2011-12-17Financial Shock: A 360? Look at the Subprime Mortgage Implosion, and How to Avoid the Next Financial Crisis
- 2011-12-17Financial Shock: A 360Âº Look at the Subprime Mortgage Implosion, and How to Avoid the Next Financial Crisis [Repost]
- 2010-02-21Financial Shock: A 360Âº Look at the Subprime Mortgage Implosion, and How to Avoid the Next Financial Crisis
- 2011-12-19Financial Shock - A 360 Look at the Subprime Mortgage Implosion, and How to Avoi...
- 2010-12-18The Nuclear Imperative: A Critical Look at the Approaching Energy Crisis (Repost)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Nuclear Imperative: A Critical Look at the Approaching Energy Crisis (More Physics for Presidents) (Topics in Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality) - Removed
- 2013-12-26Blackhatonomics: An Inside Look at the Economics of Cybercrime (Repost)
- 2013-12-25All the Devils Are Here: The Hidden History of the Financial Crisis (repost)
- 2013-12-05An Assessment of the Global Impact of the Financial Crisis (repost)
- 2013-10-31The Cosmological Milkshake: A Semi-Serious Look at the Size of Things (repost)
- 2013-07-22Engineering a Learning Healthcare System: A Look at the Future: Workshop Summary (repost)
- 2013-04-10See No Evil: Uncovering The Truth Behind The Financial Crisis (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-02-11All the Devils Are Here: The Hidden History of the Financial Crisis (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-01-15In Pursuit of Garlic: An Intimate Look at the Divinely Odorous Bulb (Repost)
- 2012-12-26South Asia: Beyond the Global Financial Crisis [Repost]
- 2012-08-19Growing Old: Paying for Retirement and Institutional Money Management after the Financial Crisis (repost)
- 2012-04-13Safe Money in Tough Times: Everything You Need to Know to Survive the Financial Crisis (repost) - Removed
- 2012-04-13Corporate Governance Failures: The Role of Institutional Investors in the Global Financial Crisis (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.