Posted on 2013-12-30. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 0199655529 | 2013 | 616 pages | PDF | 4 MB
This book presents the SPH method (Smoothed-Particle Hydrodynamics) for fluid modelling from a theoretical and applied viewpoint. It comprises two parts that refer to each other. The first one, dealing with the fundamentals of Hydraulics, is based on the elementary principles of Lagrangian and Hamiltonian Mechanics. The specific laws governing a system of macroscopic particles are built, before large systems involving dissipative processes are explained. The continua are discussed, and a fairly exhaustive account of turbulence is given. The second part discloses the bases of the SPH Lagrangian numerical method from the continuous equations, as well as from discrete variational principles, setting out the method's specific properties of conservativity and invariance. Various numerical schemes are compared, permanently referring to the physics as dealt with in the first part. Applications to schematic instances are discussed, and, ultimately, practical applications to the dimensioning of coastal and fluvial structures are considered.
Despite the rapid growth in the SPH field, this book is the first to present the method in a comprehensive way for fluids. It should serve as a rigorous introduction to SPH and a reference for fundamental mathematical fluid dynamics. This book is intended for scientists, doctoral students, teachers, and engineers, who want to enjoy a rather unified approach to the theoretical bases of Hydraulics or who want to improve their skills using the SPH method. It will inspire the reader with a feeling of unity, answering many questions without any detrimental formalism.
- Ebooks list page : 24419
- 2019-03-03Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method Theory and Applications
- 2019-02-23Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method: Theory and Applications
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method: Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and the Theory of Flight
- 2012-01-07Tubes, Sheets and Singularities in Fluid Dynamics (Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications) - Michael A. Reveley And J. F. William Deakin
- 2011-12-13Tubes, Sheets and Singularities in Fluid Dynamics (Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications) - Michael A. Reveley And J. F. William Deakin
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2019-06-25The Pi-Theorem Applications to Fluid Mechanics and Heat and Mass Transfer
- 2019-01-31Forecasting With The Theta Method Theory and Applications
- 2018-11-02The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Study of the Humanities Method, Theory, Meaning
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Computational Science and High Performance Computing IV: The 4th Russian-German Advanced Research Workshop, Freiburg, Germany, October 12 to 16, 2009 ... Fluid Mechanics and Multidisciplinary Design) - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] IUTAM Symposium on Advances in Mathematical Modelling of Atmosphere aroceend Ocean Dynamics: Pdings of the IUTAM Symposium held in Limerick, Ireland, ... 2000 (Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Noise and Vibration Mitigation for Rail Transportation Systems: Proceedings of the 9th International Workshop on Railway Noise, Munich, Germany, 4 - 8 ... Fluid Mechanics and Multidisciplinary Design)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Recent Developments in the Numerics of Nonlinear Hyperbolic Conservation Laws: Lectures Presented at a Workshop at the Mathematical Research Institute ... Fluid Mechanics and Multidisciplinary Design) - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] New Results in Numerical and Experimental Fluid Mechanics IX: Contributions to the 18th STAB/DGLR Symposium, Stuttgart, Germany, 2012 (Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics and Multidisciplinary Design)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Tubes, Sheets and Singularities in Fluid Dynamics: Proceedings of the NATO ARW held in Zakopane, Poland, 2-7 September 2001, Sponsored as an IUTAM ... (Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Magnetotelluric Method: Theory and Practice
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Tracer Technology: Modeling the Flow of Fluids (Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.