Posted on 2019-07-11, by everest555.
Flume and Sqoop for Ingesting Big Data
Created by Loony Corn | Video: 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 02:16 H/M | Lec: 17 | 566 MB | Language: English | Sub: English [Auto-generated]
Import data to HDFS, HBase and Hive from a variety of sources , including Twitter and MySQL
What you'll learn
Use Flume to ingest data to HDFS and HBase
Use Sqoop to import data from MySQL to HDFS and Hive
Ingest data from a variety of sources including HTTP, Twitter and MySQL
Knowledge of HDFS is a prerequisite for the course
HBase and Hive examples assume basic understanding of HBase and Hive shells
HDFS is required to run most of the examples, so you'll need to have a working installation of HDFS
Taught by a team which includes 2 Stanford-educated, ex-Googlers. This team has decades of practical experience in working with Java and with billions of rows of data.
Use Flume and Sqoop to import data to HDFS, HBase and Hive from a variety of sources, including Twitter and MySQL
Let's parse that.
Import data : Flume and Sqoop play a special role in the Hadoop ecosystem. They transport data from sources like local file systems, HTTP, MySQL and Twitter which hold/produce data to data stores like HDFS, HBase and Hive. Both tools come with built-in functionality and abstract away users from the complexity of transporting data between these systems.
Flume: Flume Agents can transport data produced by a streaming application to data stores like HDFS and HBase.
Sqoop: Use Sqoop to bulk import data from traditional RDBMS to Hadoop storage architectures like HDFS or Hive.
Practical implementations for a variety of sources and data stores ..
Sources : Twitter, MySQL, Spooling Directory, HTTP
Sinks : HDFS, HBase, Hive
.. Flume features :
Flume Agents, Flume Events, Event bucketing, Channel selectors, Interceptors
.. Sqoop features :
Sqoop import from MySQL, Incremental imports using Sqoop Jobs
Who this course is for?
Yep! Engineers building an application with HDFS/HBase/Hive as the data store
Yep! Engineers who want to port data from legacy data stores to HDFS
Buy Premium Account for Download With Full Speed:
- Ebooks list page : 40856
- 2019-07-10Machine Learning and AI for Healthcare Big Data for Improved Health Outcomes
- 2011-06-26Statistical Modeling and Analysis for Database Marketing: Effective Techniques for Mining Big Data - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery for Big Data: Methodologies, Challenge and Opportunities (Studies in Big Data) - Removed
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Statistical Modeling and Analysis for Database Marketing: Effective Techniques for Mining Big Data
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Computational and Statistical Methods for Analysing Big Data with Applications
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Computational and Statistical Methods for Analysing Big Data with Applications
- 2012-01-20Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition - Committee On Pre-Milestone A Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review And Benefits For Future Air Force Systems Ac
- 2011-10-04Science and Technology for Army Homeland Security: Report 1
- 2011-08-19Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition
- 2011-06-03Science and Technology for Army Homeland Security: Report 1
- 2009-03-21Statistical Modeling and Analysis for Database Marketing: Effective Techniques for Mining Big Data - Removed
- 2009-02-28Statistical Modeling And Analysis For Database Marketing: Effective Techniques For Mining Big Data - Removed
- 2008-02-19[request]Statistical Modeling and Analysis for Database Marketing: Effective Techniques for Mining Big Data (Hardcover) - Removed
- 2019-03-18System-on-Chip Architectures and Implementations for Private-Key Data Encryption - Removed
- 2019-03-11Applied Predictive Analytics Principles and Techniques for the Professional Data Analyst
- 2019-01-31Cloud Computing for Geospatial Big Data Analytics
- 2019-01-23Cloud Computing for Geospatial Big Data Analytics
- 2018-09-04HCI Challenges and Privacy Preservation in Big Data Security
- 2018-08-07Beginning Backup and Restore for SQL Server Data Loss Management and Prevention Techniques
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.