Posted on 2018-06-18, by nokia241186.
Flying Fast Jets : Human Factors and Performance Limitations
by David G. Newman
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1409467937 | 181 Pages | True PDF | 1.06 MB
This book provides a detailed general overview of the human factors and performance limitations associated with flying fast jets, integrating all the latest available research literature on the demanding operational tasks faced by such pilots and aircrews. As such, it has a strong military focus, dealing with pilots of fighter aircraft, attack aircraft and lead-in fighter trainer aircraft that are traditionally only single or dual pilot operations. The book deals not only with the issue of G force, but discusses ejection and escape/survival, disorientation, high altitude physiology, pilot training and selection, helmet-mounted equipment, situational awareness, data fusion and multi-sensor integration, human machine interface issues and advanced cockpit design. It examines the human performance issues associated with the technological advances made in fast jets, such as increased manoeuvrability, increased use of the pilot's head as a mounting platform for sensor and weapons systems, and the complexities involved in the human-machine interface within these aircraft.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36468
- 2018-06-08Flying Fast Jets Human Factors and Performance Limitations
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Flying Fast Jets: Human Factors and Performance Limitations
- 2017-11-13[PDF] THROUGH THE BARRIER: Flying Fast Jets in the RAF and USAF
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Advances in Understanding Human Performance: Neuroergonomics, Human Factors Design, and Special Populations (Advances in Human Factors and Ergonomics Series)
- 2019-05-17Handbook of Human Factors in Web Design (Human Factors and Ergonomics)
- 2019-02-28Advances in Digital Government Technology, Human Factors, and Policy
- 2019-01-31Handbook of Human Factors and Ergonomics, Third Edition
- 2019-01-24Handbook of Human Factors and Ergonomics, Third Edition
- 2018-11-23Handbook of Human Factors and Ergonomics in Health Care and Patient Safety, Second Edition
- 2018-11-21Advances in Human Factors and Systems Interaction Proceedings of the AHFE 2017 International Conference
- 2018-11-14Human-Computer Interaction and Cybersecurity Handbook (Human Factors and Ergonomics)
- 2018-07-29Advances in Human Factors and Ergonomics in Healthcare and Medical Devices
- 2018-07-28Advances in Human Factors and Systems Interaction
- 2018-07-15Safety, Reliability, Human Factors, and Human Error in Nuclear Power Plants
- 2018-07-09Safety, Reliability, Human Factors, and Human Error in Nuclear Power Plants
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Modeling Sociocultural Influences on Decision Making: Understanding Conflict, Enabling Stability (Human Factors and Ergonomics)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Human-Computer Interaction Handbook: Fundamentals, Evolving Technologies and Emerging Applications, Second Edition (Human Factors and Ergonomics)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Advances in Human Factors and System Interactions: Proceedings of the AHFE 2016 International Conference on Human Factors and System Interactions, ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Patient Safety Informatics: Adverse Drug Events, Human Factors and IT Tools for Patient Medication Safety - Volume 166 Studies in Health Technology and Informatics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.