Posted on 2019-07-11, updated at 2019-07-13, by BaDshaH786.
File Size: 7.47 MB
Folder Guard® is a powerful computer security program that you can use to control access to files, folders, and other Windows resources. You can use Folder Guard to lock your personal files and folders with passwords, to stop other users from peeking into your records. You can even completely hide your private folders from virtually all applications, and such folders would remain invisible until you enter a valid password. You can also protect sensitive system files from modification or destruction, disable access to the removable drives, restrict access to Control Panel, and more.
Why choose Folder Guard?
Folder Guard can hide your personal folders from other users
You can set up Folder Guard to hide your private folders (or make them appear empty). The folder would be hidden from virtually any program, including Windows Explorer, Office, MS-DOS programs, etc.
Folder Guard can password-protect and restrict access to file folders
You can password-protect any document folder to prevent access to your personal files without knowing the password. You can set up Folder Guard to allow only certain users to change the computer settings with Control Panel, while denying that to other users.
Folder Guard can control access to programs and files
You can prevent other users (even the administrators) from using the system tools that can mess up your Windows installation, while allow such use for yourself or someone who knows the Master password. You can also designate the backup programs as the trusted ones, allowing them to backup your protected files in the background without asking you for the password every time.
Folder Guard can lock access to the USB, CD-ROM and other removable drives
You can configure Folder Guard to allow or deny access to the removable drives, restricting the user's ability to run or install unauthorized programs on your computer.
This update offers several improvements and corrections:
A problem has been corrected that in some situations prevented the user from being able to change Folder Guard settings on a computer with a disabled User Account Control.
The precedure of cleaning the history lists of Windows Explorer has been improved.
Several other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 40853
- 2019-07-13Folder Guard 19.7 Multilingual
- 2019-07-12Folder Guard 19.7 Multilingual
- 2019-06-25Folder Guard 19.6 Multilingual
- 2019-05-27Folder Guard 19.5 Multilingual
- 2019-05-23Folder Guard 19.5 Multilingual
- 2019-04-12Folder Guard 19.4 Multilingual
- 2019-04-07Folder Guard 19.4 Multilingual
- 2019-04-05Folder Guard 19.4 Multilingual
- 2018-08-12Folder Guard 18.7 Multilingual
- 2018-05-14Folder Guard 18.5 Multilingual
- 2018-04-23Folder Guard 18.4 Multilingual
- 2017-09-20Folder Guard v17.7 Multilingual
- 2017-09-18Folder Guard v17.7 Multilingual
- 2018-08-12Folder Guard 18.7 (x86) Multilingual
- 2018-08-01Folder Guard 18.7 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-07-31Folder Guard 18.7 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-06-07Folder Guard 18.5.1 Multilingual
- 2018-06-03Folder Guard v18.3.1 Multilingual
- 2018-05-31Folder Guard 18.5.1 Multilingual
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.