Posted on 2014-06-04, by Silviana.
Food Additives Toxicology, Regulation, and Properties by Fergus M. Clydesdale
Food Additives: Toxicology, Regulation, and Properties contains a wealth of facts regarding the chemical and toxicological effects of direct food additives. It consists of identifying/administrative information for nearly 2,000 compounds that are, could be, or have been added to the U.S. food supply. Limited information is also provided for an additional 1,000 compounds. Part 1, Administrative and Chemical Information, includes data such as the CAS registry number, name of the compound, other identifying numbers, exposure to the population, and much more. The toxicological data fields are divided into three main sections: Genetic Toxicity and Cytotoxicity Information, Acute Toxicology Information, and Oral Toxicology Information. These sections contain data from toxicological studies.
Easy access to the same data that the FDA uses-save time and unwanted expense in product development
The fastest way to check the specific effects of an additive-no wasted phone calls or hours of research
Instant retrieval of the specific data that is pertinent to you-no reading through superfluous text
Reviewed information in a standard format-evaluations have already been done for you and prepared in a logical format
Data from toxicological effects studies-allows you to compare and rank the toxicological effects of different chemicals
Data regarding target organ or tissues affected by a specific compound-laboratory scientists can study cause and chemical or biological effects of interest
A source of information for court cases-provides background information for discovery, hearings, and trials, as well as providing answers to questions that arise during such proceedingsNever before has so much information on so many food additives been so easy to find! This is the food additives reference for food and beverage manufacturers, food chemists, food processing companies, and food scientists and technologists.
Our links are FULL tested , safe & secure and guarantee best download speed.
Download from FileOM:
Download from Filepost:
- Ebooks list page : 27404
- 2012-02-18Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-02-12Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2011-09-01Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity?
- 2017-03-15Food Authentication Management, Analysis and Regulation
- 2017-01-17[PDF] A Consumer's Dictionary of Food Additives, 7th Edition: Descriptions in Plain English of More Than 12,000 Ingredients Both Harmful and Desirable Found in Foods
- 2014-06-16Food Allergy: Adverse Reactions to Foods and Food Additives, 4 edition
- 2014-06-14Food Allergy: Adverse Reactions to Foods and Food Additives, 4 edition
- 2014-04-13Chemical and Functional Properties of Food Lipids (Chemical & Functional Properties of Food Components) (repost)
- 2014-02-10Food Allergy: Adverse Reactions to Food and Food Additives (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-12-21WILEY FOOD ALLERGY ADVERSE REACTION TO FOODS AND FOOD ADDITIVES 5TH EDITION 2013 RETAIL EBOOK-kE
- 2013-12-03Food Allergy: Adverse Reaction to Foods and Food Additives, 5th Edition
- 2013-11-26Food Allergy Adverse Reaction to Foods and Food Additives, 5th Edition
- 2013-11-19Food Allergy Adverse Reaction to Foods and Food Additives, 5th Edition
- 2013-11-18Food Allergy: Adverse Reaction to Foods and Food Additives, 5th Edition
- 2013-10-19Handbook of food powders: Processes and properties
- 2013-09-21Food Allergy - Adverse Reactions to Foods and Food Additives
- 2013-08-20Essential Guide to Food Additives by Mike Saltmarsh, Sue Barlow, Vanessa Richardson and Anne-Laure Robin
- 2013-08-19Essential Guide to Food Additives by Mike Saltmarsh, Sue Barlow, Vanessa Richardson and Anne-Laure Robin
- 2013-08-02The Chemistry of Food Additives and Preservatives
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.