Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2011-09-13, by ZiakPro.
Author/s: Committee On Food Marketing And The Diet of Children And Youth
Publisher: National Academies Press
Publish Date: April, 2006
File Size: 12.11 MB
File Type: PDF
Creating an environment in which children in the United States grow up healthy should be a high priority for the nation. Yet the prevailing pattern of food and beverage marketing to children in America represents, at best, a missed opportunity, and at worst, a direct threat to the health prospects of the next generation. Children's dietary and related health patterns are shaped by the interplay of many factors - their biologic affinities, their culture and values, their economic status, their physical and social environments, and their commercial media environments - all of which, apart from their genetic predispositions, have undergone significant transformations during the past three decades. Among these environments, none have more rapidly assumed central socializing roles among children and youth than the media. With the growth in the variety and the penetration of the media, have come a parallel growth with their use for marketing, including the marketing of food and beverage products. What impact has food and beverage marketing had on the dietary patterns and health status of American children? The answer to this question has the potential to shape a generation and is the focus of "Food Marketing to Children and Youth". This book will be of interest to parents, federal and state government agencies, educators and schools, health care professionals, industry companies, industry trade groups, media, and those involved in community and consumer advocacy.
- Ebooks list page : 13532
- 2012-02-18Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-02-12Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2011-09-01Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity?
- 2014-05-16Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? (repost)
- 2011-09-04Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity?
- 2011-07-21Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity?
- 2010-08-21Food Marketing to Children and Youth Threat or Opportunity
- 2010-08-11Food Marketing to Children and Youth Threat or Opportunity
- 2010-07-25Food Marketing to Children and Youth Threat or Opportunity
- 2009-01-02Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity?
- 2010-07-26Food Marketing to Children and Youth
- 2011-09-28Creating a Safe Place: Helping Children and Families Recover from Child Sexual Abuse - Removed
- 2019-01-31Developmental Science and Sustainable Development Goals for Children and Youth
- 2018-11-03Children and Youth Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Motor Vehicle Crashes
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Children in Colonial America (Children and Youth in America)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Group Interventions in Schools: Promoting Mental Health for At-Risk Children and Youth
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Disputes in Everyday Life: Social and Moral Orders of Children and Young People (Sociological Studies of Children and Youth)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Children and Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD): Recent Advances and Innovations in Assessment, Education, and Intervention
- 2017-11-21[PDF] School-based Practice with Children and Youth Experiencing Homelessness (SSWAA Workshop Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.