Posted on 2018-08-16, by nokia241186.
Foodshed: An Edible Alberta Alphabet by Dee Hobsbawn-Smith
English | April 3, 2012 | ISBN: 192712915X | PDF | 288 pages | 19.2 MB
In this intimate guide to Alberta's sustainable food scene, writer, poet, professional chef, and food advocate Dee Hobsbawn-Smith profiles more than seventy-five of the province's growers and producers. Learn the A to Z's of each producer, from Asparagus growers to Zizania cultivators, and enjoy the twenty-six original recipes, one for each type of produce.
The book also examines the ground that farmers stand on: government involvement, sustainability and the environment, animal welfare, farm labour, and organizations from Slow Food to the grassroots Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) movement.
An (agri)cultural examination of modern farming that offers a clear look at current government policies and sustainable growers' best practices, Foodshed sets forth some of the issues that modern farmers face, as seen by the growers themselves.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36970
- 2011-10-13The Fishes of Alberta
- 2011-09-29The Dungeon Alphabet
- 2011-07-21The Fishes of Alberta
- 2019-12-12Edible Insects and Human Evolution
- 2019-12-02Digital Business Models: Concepts, Models, and the Alphabet Case Study (Progress in IS)
- 2019-11-25Edible Insects in the Food Sector: Methods, Current Applications and Perspectives
- 2019-11-18Hand Lettering the Alphabet
- 2019-11-08Foraging Wild Edible Plants of North America More than 150 Delicious Recipes Using Nature's Edibles
- 2019-11-01Hand Lettering the Alphabet
- 2019-10-25The Alphabet Killer 2008 720p BluRay DTS x264-DON
- 2019-10-20English Pronunciation Alphabet, Blends, & Syllable Sounds
- 2019-10-12Edible Austin - September October 2019
- 2019-09-29Alberta Views Magazine [True PDF] - October 2019
- 2019-09-28Raj Haldar And Chris Carpenter P Is For Pterodactyl The Worst Alphabet Book Ever
- 2019-09-28Japanese Course for Absolute Beginners (Letters, Alphabet)
- 2019-09-26English Pronunciation Alphabet, Blends, & Syllable Sounds
- 2019-09-21Japanese Course for Absolute Beginners (Letters, Alphabet)
- 2019-09-01The Edible Indoor Garden; A Complete Guide to Growing Over 60 Vegetables, Fruits, and Herbs Indoors
- 2019-09-01The Complete Guide to Edible Wild Plants, Mushrooms, Fruits, and Nuts, 2nd; How to Find, Identify, and Cook Them (Guide to Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.