Posted on 2019-01-31, by nokia241186.
Kostas I. Nikolopoulos and Dimitrios D. Thomakos, "Forecasting With The Theta Method: Theory and Applications"
English | ISBN: 1119320763 | 2019 | 200 pages | PDF | 2 MB
This book is the first to detail the Theta method of forecasting. The Theta method of Forecasting is considered one of the most difficult-to-beat forecasting benchmarks and has topped the biggest ever forecasting competition in the world - the M3 competition, which in 2000, involved 19 academic methods and six software packages to compete for what would provide the best forecasts for 3003 real series from industry, finance and economics. Written by the two leading experts in the field, this book will throw light on the exact replication of the method and under what conditions the method outperforms all other forecasting methods. Recent developments such as a multivariate step are also included and as such this book is a valuable tool for both academics and practitioners The book includes three main parts: Part I: Method, Models and Applications - detailing new theory about the model Part II: Performance in Forecasting Competitions - detailing empirical result and simulations on the method Part III: Contributions - contributions from other academics working on the method in the recent years
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39004
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2019-03-03Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method Theory and Applications
- 2019-02-23Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method: Theory and Applications
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method: Theory and Applications
- 2013-12-30Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method: Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-04[PDF] A Simple Introduction to the Mixed Finite Element Method: Theory and Applications
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Mastering Elliot Wave: Presenting the Neely Method: The First Scientific, Objective Approach to Market Forecasting with the Elliott Wave Theory
- 2014-05-30A Simple Introduction to the Mixed Finite Element Method: Theory and Applications [Repost]
- 2014-02-15A Simple Introduction to the Mixed Finite Element Method: Theory and Applications
- 2019-01-31Processes with Long-Range Correlations Theory and Applications - Removed
- 2019-01-12Processes with Long-Range Correlations Theory and Applications
- 2018-06-18GIS and the Social Sciences Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Essential Speech and Language Technology for Dutch: Results by the STEVIN-programme (Theory and Applications of Natural Language Processing)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Nested Partitions Method, Theory and Applications (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Particles in the Coastal Ocean: Theory and Applications
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Magnetotelluric Method: Theory and Practice
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The Fractional Calculus: Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Seismoelectric Method: Theory and Application
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.