Posted on 2009-05-30. By anonymous.
Foreign Direct Investment And the Regional Economy
Ashgate Publishing | ISBN: 0754645223 | 2006-03 | PDF | 248 pages | 2 Mb
The 'boom' in foreign direct investment (FDI) since the mid-1980s, continues to be paramount in policy interest. This book reviews the literature on the nature of FDI and reports the recent results on the performance of FDI plants in order to show the implications for regional economic development. It presents new evidence on the nature and performance of these plants, using a unique dataset that has been constructed and rigorously analyzed by applying econometric techniques. The role of FDI in economic development has long been poorly understood and this book contributes to improving understanding, and is of direct policy relevance. An examination is made of the generation, theory and location of FDI, as well as its implications for regional and national development. In addition to this, analysis is made of the issues at the project and plant levels, related to investment, employment and firm survival.
- Ebooks list page : 2888
- 2010-01-08Jonathan Jones, Colin Wren - Foreign Direct Investment And the Regional Economy
- 2009-05-24Foreign Direct Investment and the Multinational Enterprise
- 2009-09-14China's Integration With the Global Economy: WTO Accession, Foreign Direct Investment and International Trade
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Foreign Direct Investment in the Real and Financial Sector of Industrial Countries
- 2010-07-22The Balkans: Foreign Direct Investment and EU Accession (Transition and Development)
- 2010-04-10Foreign Direct Investment and Development: The New Policy Agenda for Developing Countries and Economies-In-Transition
- 2010-02-04The Balkans: Foreign Direct Investment and EU Accession (Transition and Development)
- 2018-11-09Foreign Direct Investment and Multinational Enterprises
- 2018-11-01Selling China Foreign Direct Investment During the Reform Era
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Foreign Direct Investment and Small and Medium Enterprises: Productivity and Access to Finance
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Handbook of Land and Water Grabs in Africa: Foreign direct investment and food and water security (Routledge International Handbooks)
- 2009-05-19Multinational Enterprises, Foreign Direct Investment and Growth in Africa: South African Perspectives
- 2009-04-15International Trade and Multinational Activity: Heterogeneity of Firms, Incentives for Foreign Direct Investment, and International Business Cycle Dynamics
- 2009-03-21Beyond Sweatshops: Foreign Direct Investment and Globalization in Developing Nations
- 2009-02-06Exports, Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Development in China
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Foreign Direct Investment in Emerging Economies: Corporate Strategy and Investment Behaviour in the Caribbean (Routledge Studies in International Business and the World Economy)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Nation-States and the Multinational Corporation: A Political Economy of Foreign Direct Investment
- 2017-02-13[PDF] Foreign Direct Investment in Emerging Economies: Corporate Strategy and Investment Behaviour in the Caribbean (Routledge Studies in International Business and the World Economy)
- 2012-01-22Foreign Direct Investment, China and the World Economy - Peter J. Buckley
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.