Posted on 2019-01-31, by nokia241186.
Forensic Assessment of Violence Risk: A Guide for Risk Assessment and Risk Management By Mary Alice Conroy, Daniel C. Murrie(auth.)
2007 | 377 Pages | ISBN: 0470049332 | PDF | 3 MB
Forensic Assessment of Violence Risk: A Guide for Risk Assessment and Risk Management provides both a summary of research to date and an integrated model for mental health professionals conducting risk assessments, one of the most high-stakes evaluations forensic mental health professionals perform.Content: Chapter 1 Historical Overview of Risk Assessment (pages 1-15): Chapter 2 Introducing a Broad Model for Risk Assessment (pages 16-33): Chapter 3 Risk of What?: Defining the Referral Question (pages 34-44): Chapter 4 What Do We Know Overall?: Consider Normative Data and Population Base Rates (pages 45-66): Chapter 5 What Do We Know about Individuals Like This One?: Empirically Supported Risk and Protective Factors (pages 67-82): Chapter 6 What Do We Know about This Individual?: Idiographic Factors and the Need for Individualized Assessment (pages 83-98): Chapter 7 What Can We Say about the Results of a Risk Assessment?: Risk Communication (pages 99-134): Chapter 8 From Risk Assessment to Risk Management (pages 135-152): Chapter 9 Risk Assessment of Patients with Serious Mental Illness (pages 153-178): Chapter 10 Risk Assessment with Sexual Offenders (pages 179-201): Chapter 11 Risk Assessment with Juvenile Offenders (pages 202-234): Chapter 12 Risk Assessment of Death Penalty Defendants (pages 235-253):
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38997
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2012-02-04Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition - American Society For Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM)
- 2011-08-25Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition
- 2009-04-02[request]Uva's Rigging Guide for Studio and Location - Removed
- 2019-01-28Selenium Assessment in Aquatic Ecosystems A Guide for Hazard Evaluation and Water Quality Criteria
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Risk Management of Safety and Dependability: A Guide for Directors, Managers and Engineers (Woodhead Publishing in Mechanical Engineering)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Coral Reef Remote Sensing: A Guide for Mapping, Monitoring and Management: A Guide for Multi-level Sensing, Mapping and Assessment - Removed
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Understanding and Managing Model Risk: A Practical Guide for Quants, Traders and Validators
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Leadership Risk: A Guide for Private Equity and Strategic Investors
- 2012-09-09Enterprise Risk Management and COSO: A Guide for Directors, Executives and Practitioners [Repost]
- 2012-03-05Understanding and Managing Model Risk: A Practical Guide for Quants, Traders and Validators - Removed
- 2011-10-25Enterprise Risk Management and COSO: A Guide for Directors, Executives and Practitioners
- 2011-01-12Digital Forensics for Network, Internet, and Cloud Computing: A Forensic Evidence Guide for Moving Targets and Data (repost)
- 2010-10-08Digital Forensics for Network, Internet, and Cloud Computing: A Forensic Evidence Guide for Moving Targets and Data
- 2010-07-10Digital Forensics for Network, Internet, and Cloud Computing: A Forensic Evidence Guide for Moving Targets and Data
- 2010-03-13Enterprise Risk Management and COSO: A Guide for Directors, Executives and Practitioners
- 2009-01-11Culture Competence in Forensic Mental Health: A Guide for Psychiatrists, Psychologists, and Attorneys
- 2019-03-18Technical Writing A Practical Guide for Engineers, Scientists, and Nontechnical Professionals, Se...
- 2019-01-31S60 Smartphone Quality Assurance A Guide for Mobile Engineers and Developers
- 2019-01-24Medical Writing A Guide for Clinicians, Educators, and Researchers, 2 edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.