Posted on 2018-04-11, by nokia241186.
Forensic Economics: Assessing Personal Damages in Civil Litigation by Frank D. Tinari
English | 7 Dec. 2016 | ISBN: 1137571098 | 348 Pages | PDF | 3.71 MB
This edited collection addresses the major issues encountered in the calculation of economic damages to individuals in civil litigation. In federal and state courts in the United States, as well as in other nations, when one party sues another, the suing party is required not only to prove that the harm was, indeed, caused by the other party, but also to claim and demonstrate that a specified dollar value represents just compensation for the harm. Forensic economists are often called upon to evaluate, measure, and opine on the degree of economic loss that is alleged to have occurred.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36019
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Forensic Economics: Assessing Personal Damages in Civil Litigation - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Costs and Funding of Civil Litigation: A Comparative Perspective (Civil Justice Systems)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] A History of Civil Litigation: Political and Economic Perspectives
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Civil Litigation For Paralegals (West's Paralegal Series)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Civil Litigation
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Civil Litigation in a Globalising World
- 2014-04-10Civil Litigation in China and Europe: Essays on the Role of the Judge and the Parties
- 2013-06-03Civil Litigation For Paralegals (West``s Paralegal Series)
- 2013-06-01Civil Litigation For Paralegals (West's Paralegal Series) (repost)
- 2013-05-14Civil Litigation, 5 edition
- 2013-05-13Civil Litigation, 5 edition (repost)
- 2013-01-30California Civil Litigation, 5th edition
- 2012-02-09Civil Litigation in a Globalising World
- 2011-07-10Civil Litigation - Removed
- 2011-03-19Civil Litigation, 5 edition
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Civil Law & Litigation for Paralegals (McGraw-Hill Business Careers Paralegal Titles)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Beyond Failure: Forensic Case Studies for Civil Engineers
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Personal Injury and Damage Ascertainment under Civil Law: State-of-the-Art International Guidelines - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Leadership Today: Practices for Personal and Professional Performance (Springer Texts in Business and Economics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.