Posted on 2017-09-12, by nokia241186.
Foundational Essays in James Joyce Studies by Michael P. Gillespie
English | July 21st, 2017 | ASIN: B074HGHWP2, ISBN: 0813054826, 0813035295 | 338 pages | EPUB | 2.20 MB
This collection presents, in a single volume, key seminal essays in the study of James Joyce. Representing important contributions to scholarship that have helped shape current methods of approaching Joyce's works, the volume reacquaints contemporary readers with the literature that forms the basis of ongoing scholarly inquiries in the field.
Foundational Essays in James Joyce Studies makes this trailblazing scholarship readily accessible to readers. Offering three essays each on Joyce's four main works (Dubliners, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, Ulysses, and Finnegans Wake), editor Michael Patrick Gillespie provides a contextual general introduction as well as short introductions to each section that describe the essays that follow and their original contribution to the field. Featuring works by Robert Boyle, Edmund L. Epstein, S. L. Goldberg, Clive Hart, A. Walton Litz, Robert Scholes, Thomas F. Staley, James R. Thrane, Thomas F. Van Laan, and Florence L. Walzl, this is a volume that no serious scholar of Joyce can be without.Michael Patrick Gillespie, professor of English at Florida International University, is the author or editor of many books, including The Aesthetics of Chaos and Oscar Wilde and the Poetics of Ambiguity.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 31927
- 2018-01-25[PDF] James Joyce's 'Work in Progress': Pre-Book Publications of Finnegans Wake Fragments (Studies in Publishing History: Manuscript, Print, Digital)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Pound/Joyce: The Letters of Ezra Pound to James Joyce, With Pound's Critical Essays and Articles About Joyce
- 2012-01-01The Books at the Wake: A Study of Literary Allusions in James Joyce's Finnegans Wake
- 2009-01-20Pound/Joyce: The Letters of Ezra Pound to James Joyce, With Pound's Critical Essays and Articles About Joyce
- 2019-05-10Routledge Library Editions James Joyce The Joyce Paradox Form and Freedom in his Fiction
- 2019-03-27Routledge Library Editions James Joyce The Joyce Paradox Form and Freedom in his Fiction
- 2019-01-26Wings of Art - Joseph Campbell on James Joyce
- 2018-12-09Wings of Art - Joseph Campbell on James Joyce
- 2018-12-04James Joyce's Silences
- 2018-11-20The Big Somewhere Essays on James Ellroy's Noir World
- 2018-09-30Joycean Frames: Film and the Fiction of James Joyce
- 2018-08-14Mythic Worlds, Modern Words Joseph Campbell on the Art of James Joyce [Audiobook]
- 2018-07-15The Cambridge Companion to James Joyce
- 2018-05-10James Joyce and the Act of Reception Reading, Ireland, Modernism
- 2018-02-01[PDF] James Joyce: A New Biography
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The German Joyce (Florida James Joyce)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] How James Joyce Made His Name:: A Reading of the Final Lacan (Contemporary Theory)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Nets of Modernism: Henry James, Virginia Woolf, James Joyce, and Sigmund Freud
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Irish Cosmopolitanism: Location and Dislocation in James Joyce, Elizabeth Bowen, and Samuel Beckett
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.