Posted on 2014-02-10. By anonymous.
David Parsons - Foundational Java: Key Elements and Practical Programming
Published: 2012-02-18 | ISBN: 1447124782, 1447124804 | PDF | 598 pages | 17 MB
This book presents a guide to the core features of Java â€“ and some more recent innovations â€“ enabling the reader to build skills and confidence though tried-and-trusted stages, supported by exercises that reinforce key learning points. All of the most useful and commonly applied Java syntax and libraries are introduced, along with many example programs that can provide the basis for more substantial applications. Use of the Eclipse IDE and the JUnit testing framework is integral to the book, ensuring maximum productivity and code quality, although to ensure that skills are not confined to one environment the fundamentals of the Java compiler and run time are also explained. Additionally, coverage of the Ant tool will equip the reader with the skills to automatically build, test and deploy applications independent of an IDE. Features: presents information on Java 7; contains numerous code examples and exercises; provides source code, self-test questions and PowerPoint slides at an associated website.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 25111
- 2013-12-23Foundational Java: Key Elements and Practical Programming (repost)
- 2012-02-23Foundational Java: Key Elements and Practical Programming
- 2012-02-21Foundational Java: Key Elements and Practical Programming
- 2013-02-25Mark G. Sobell, A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-09-02Multiobjective Programming and Goal Programming: Theoretical Results and Practical Applications [Repost]
- 2010-09-04Multiobjective Programming and Goal Programming: Theoretical Results and Practical Applications (repost)
- 2010-03-13A Practical Guide to Linux: Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming (Repost)
- 2018-09-14Noninvasive Mechanical Ventilation and Difficult Weaning in Critical Care: Key Topics and Practical Approaches (EPUB)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Noninvasive Mechanical Ventilation and Difficult Weaning in Critical Care: Key Topics and Practical Approaches
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Lead Market India: Key Elements and Corporate Perspectives for Frugal Innovations (India Studies in Business and Economics)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Music Technology Workbook: Key concepts and practical projects
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Music Technology Workbook: Key concepts and practical projects
- 2016-12-24Lead Market India Key Elements and Corporate Perspectives for Frugal Innovations
- 2014-06-13Switch-Mode Power Supplies Spice Simulations and Practical Designs (Repost)
- 2014-06-13Environmental Change: Key Issues and Alternative Perspectives [Repost]
- 2014-06-11Enough Rope to Shoot Yourself in the Foot: Rules for C and C Programming [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-06-10Handbook of Applied Algorithms: Solving Scientific, Engineering, and Practical Problems [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-05-24Parallel and Concurrent Programming in Haskell: Techniques for Multicore and Multithreaded Programming (repost)
- 2014-05-05Cloud Computing: Methods and Practical Approaches (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.