Posted on 2018-06-18, by nokia241186.
Markus D Dubber, "Foundational Texts in Modern Criminal Law"
2014 | pages: 441 | ISBN: 0199673616 | PDF | 6,5 mb
Foundational Texts in Modern Criminal Law presents essays in which scholars from various countries and legal systems engage critically with formative texts in criminal legal thought since Hobbes. It examines the emergence of a transnational canon of criminal law by documenting its intellectual and disciplinary history and provides a snapshot of contemporary work on criminal law within that historical and comparative context.
Criminal law discourse has become, and will continue to become, more international and comparative, and in this sense global: the long-standing parochialism of criminal law scholarship and doctrine is giving way to a broad exploration of the foundations of modern criminal law. The present book advances this promising scholarly and doctrinal project by making available key texts, including several not previously available in English translation, from the common law and civil law traditions, accompanied by contributions from leading representatives of both systems.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36468
- 2018-06-08Foundational Texts in Modern Criminal Law
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Practice and Policies of Modern Peace Support Operations under International Law (International and Comparative Criminal Law)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The German Criminal Code: A Modern English Translation (Studies in International and Comparative Criminal Law) [German]
- 2017-10-29[PDF] The Constitutional Dimension of European Criminal Law (Modern Studies in European Law)
- 2014-01-02A Modern History of German Criminal Law by Thomas Vormbaum and Michael Bohlander
- 2009-10-09EU Criminal Law (Modern Studies in European Law)
- 2019-03-02Dimensions of Dignity The Theory and Practice of Modern Constitutional Law
- 2019-02-26Legal Certainty in a Contemporary Context Private and Criminal Law Perspectives
- 2019-02-21Criminal Law
- 2019-01-30China's Changing Legal System Lawyers & Judges on Civil & Criminal Law
- 2019-01-30Legal Certainty in a Contemporary Context Private and Criminal Law Perspectives
- 2019-01-25Criminal Law
- 2019-01-24Organized Crime Legislation in the European Union Harmonization and Approximation of Criminal Law
- 2019-01-23China's Changing Legal System Lawyers & Judges on Civil & Criminal Law
- 2019-01-15Routledge Handbook of International Criminal Law
- 2019-01-10Organized Crime Legislation in the European Union Harmonization and Approximation of Criminal Law
- 2019-01-08Routledge Handbook of International Criminal Law
- 2018-12-24Organized Crime Legislation in the European Union Harmonization and Approximation of Criminal Law
- 2018-12-15Simester and Sullivan's Criminal Law Theory and Doctrine
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.