Posted on 2013-04-12. By anonymous.
Giovanni Sommaruga - Foundational Theories of Classical and Constructive Mathematics
Published: 2011-04-06 | ISBN: 9400704305 | PDF | 325 pages | 3 MB
The book "Foundational Theories of Classical and Constructive Mathematics" is a book on the classical topic of foundations of mathematics. Its originality resides mainly in its treating at the same time foundations of classical and foundations of constructive mathematics. This confrontation of two kinds of foundations contributes to answering questions such as: Are foundations/foundational theories of classical mathematics of a different nature compared to those of constructive mathematics? Do they play the same role for the resp. mathematics? Are there connections between the two kinds of foundational theories? etc. The confrontation and comparison is often implicit and sometimes explicit. Its great advantage is to extend the traditional discussion of the foundations of mathematics and to render it at the same time more subtle and more differentiated. Another important aspect of the book is that some of its contributions are of a more philosophical, others of a more technical nature. This double face is emphasized, since foundations of mathematics is an eminent topic in the philosophy of mathematics: hence both sides of this discipline ought to be and are being paid due to.
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 21847
- 2019-07-10Foundational Theories of Classical and Constructive Mathematics
- 2011-03-31Foundational Theories of Classical and Constructive Mathematics
- 2014-01-31Dictionary of Classical and Theoretical Mathematics (Repost)
- 2014-01-05Grassmannians of Classical Buildings (Algebra and Discrete Mathematics) (repost)
- 2012-01-29Grassmannians of Classical Buildings (Algebra and Discrete Mathematics) (Repost)
- 2011-12-04An Introduction to Classical Complex Analysis. Volume I, Volume 82-I (Pure and Applied Mathematics) (Repost)
- 2010-09-17Mathematics of Classical and Quantum Physics (repost)
- 2018-03-20Dictionary of Classical and Theoretical Mathematics
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Dictionary of Classical and Theoretical Mathematics (Comprehensive Dictionary of Mathematics)
- 2014-06-06Unexpected Links Between Egyptian and Babylonian Mathematics (repost)
- 2014-05-05Frontiers of Applied and Computational Mathematics (repost)
- 2014-05-05The Light Fantastic: A Modern Introduction to Classical and Quantum Optics [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-04-14Nonlinear Waves: Classical and Quantum Aspects [Repost]
- 2014-04-05The Light Fantastic: A Modern Introduction to Classical and Quantum Optics (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-04-05Kinks and Domain Walls: An Introduction to Classical and Quantum Solitons (Repost)
- 2014-03-28Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics (Repost)
- 2014-03-11The Universe: A View from Classical and Quantum Gravity [Repost]
- 2014-02-10Foundational Java: Key Elements and Practical Programming [Repost]
- 2014-02-04Unifying Scientific Theories: Physical Concepts and Mathematical Structures (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.