Posted on 2017-07-17, by everest555.
Fractals in Reservoir Engineering by H. H. Hardy and Richard A. Beier
English | 1994 | ISBN: 9810220693 | ISBN-13: 9789810220693 | 359 pages | PDF | 34,7 MB
Many natural objects have been found to be fractal and fractal mathematics has been used to generate many beautiful "nature" scenes. Fractal mathematics is used in image compression and for movies and is now becoming an engineering tool as well. This book describes the application of fractal mathematics to one engineering specialty - reservoir engineering.
This is the process of engineering the production of oil and gas. The reservoir engineer's job is to design and predict production from underground oil and gas reservoirs. The successful application of fractal mathematics to this engineering discipline should be of interest, not only to reservoir engineers, but to other engineers with their own potential applications as well. Geologists will find surprisingly good numerical descriptions of subsurface rock distributions. Physicists will be interested in the application of renormalization and percolation theory described in the book. Geophysicists will find the description of fluid flow scaling problems faced by the reservoir engineer similar to their problems of scaling the transport of acoustic signals.
- Ebooks list page : 31795
- 2011-08-16"Reservoir Engineering Handbook" by Tarek Ahmed
- 2014-04-17Fractals in Reservoir Engineering
- 2017-03-25Reservoir Engineering in Modern Oilfields Vertical, Deviated, Horizontal and Multilateral Well S...
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Petroleum Reservoir Engineering Practice
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Applied Petroleum Reservoir Engineering (2nd Edition)
- 2014-06-19"Fundamentals of Gas Reservoir Engineering" by Jacques Hagoort
- 2014-06-11"Fundamentals of Gas Reservoir Engineering" by Jacques Hagoort
- 2014-06-10Fundamentals of Gas Reservoir Engineering
- 2014-06-10"Fundamentals of Gas Reservoir Engineering" by Jacques Hagoort
- 2014-05-26"Fundamentals of Fractured Reservoir Engineering" by T.D. Van Golf-Racht
- 2014-02-18Fundamentals of Coalbed Methane Reservoir Engineering
- 2014-01-04"Nanosensors as Reservoir Engineering Tools..." by Morgan Ames - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-23Petroleum Reservoir Engineering Practice
- 2013-10-12"Gas Reservoir Engineering" by Djebbar Tiab
- 2013-09-23Applied Petroleum Reservoir Engineering (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2013-09-07Petroleum Reservoir Engineering Practice (Repost)
- 2013-07-16Petroleum Reservoir Engineering Practice - Removed
- 2013-06-02Reservoir Engineering Handbook, 2nd edition (repost)
- 2013-06-01Petroleum Reservoir Engineering Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.